Earth
bgkb4.png

:icon_bigg :icon_bigg

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
swaq said:
I have zero icons on my desktop. I like the clean look.
i keep the recycling bin there, and my mozilla. the last one there is for my dad. he always lieks to fiddle with antivir and run tests. keeps him occupied. And the last one is just because i always dl to there.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Got Boost? said:
tell me how to run two different wallpapers on my dual monitor set-up and she's yours.

Make an image that is the the height of the largest monitor and the width of both monitors combined. Then put one image on one side of the canvas and another image on the other side. Set it as the desktop centered (I think) and then just tweak the image. You may have to swap sides for the images and I'm pretty sure you'll have to actually make the canvas a bit wider and move around the images a bit to get it pixel perfect.

That method works for all video cards, I believe, but certainly isn't the easiest (in my case it was the only way). It helps if you have Photoshop or a similar program.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
swaq said:
I have zero icons on my desktop. I like the clean look.

word up. hide that shit.

plus my mom likes to use my laptop sometime so I have to hide the pr0n in some folder no one would ever check like the savefile folder of a game or something... not that I care if she knows I have it but I don't wanna hear nothin.

C.44

Apr 7, 2005
Behind the keyboard...
Getting seperate wallpapers is simple. It's called UltraMon. Seperate wallpapers, rearrange the order of your monitors, an actual taskbar on all other secondary monitors, stuff like that ;)