Post pics of your aresnals

Datsrboi

Loud pipes Save Lives
Jul 31, 2007
Haltom Texas
www.cardomain.com
Saw the other post about what some people want or should get so figure I make a post of what supra owners are using to protect the supras. I have a total of 4 riffles and 1 handgun but my AR is maybe the best thing I have own. I am hoping to pick up a 50 cal one day.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

AR15 M4. All I can say is if you try to steal my car and within 100 yards, I guarantee you I will make a head shot out of the first shot and thats using the stock iron sight rail NO scopes or any kind :)

Post pics of your other toys :)

NastyNate

Jun 21, 2007
SA,TX
I wish I had a digi camera... I have a .40 "baby" desert eagle and a 9mm sub compact XD-9. I used to have a rem 700pss .308 with some other stuff but it's sadly gone now....

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Looks like your prepared for WW3. My dad's buddy's got an ak47 semiauto, and he said he bought it when they were legal and recently. Are they still legal? I'd buy one just to say I have an AK lol.

NastyNate

Jun 21, 2007
SA,TX
Datsrboi said:
The 700pss is nice.

It was. The only problem i had was the cost of match ammo. $40 for 20 rounds. but they shot amazing. I had an SWFA SS 10x scope, harris bi pods, burris XTR rings, Mag Xtender, Ken ferrel base, black 1907 sling, and data book. that thing rocked. I really want to do a precision AR build.

oh here's a site that may interest the gun nuts on here.

http://www.theboxotruth.com/docs/theboxotruth.htm

NastyNate

Jun 21, 2007
SA,TX
yeah they have gone up. Even more so on the USP's. Seems everyone wants one now. When I get my CCL. Iwant to have the USP for carry instead of my baby eagle. mainly just becuase the baby eagle saftey is not conducive to concealed carry.

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
All I have at the moment is a Ruger p-95dc with tactical laser or light groves under the barrel, and a 32 auto back-up I carry on an ankle holster. I would love to have a Sig 9mm. :icon_razz And I really want my dads M-4. He also has a pre-ban stainless Mini-14 with foldaway stock. He was a big A-Team fan. LMAO I have built up some nice assault rifles in my day. I use to own, Colt AR-15 with Quad-fire system, Two AK-47's One with 100rd metal drum clip) KG-99 with extention barrel, SKS with fold away, flash hider, skope, 30 clips..ect... Ruger 10/22 bull barrel with laminated stock and redfield flip up scope, Ruger 10/22 Bullpup conversion. (Was Sweet), a few other SKS's, Uzi, Mac 10, Remington 870 pump with extented tube shortest legal barrel pistol gripped ect., Desert Eagle .357, 44mag Colt Phython nickel, 22/250 with skope(5 shot pattern within 2 inches from 300 yds), and various hunting rifles...