Post a picture of your desk

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
I'm planning on getting a new computer desk setup when I move to Arizona in January, and I'm not sure what I like yet. I want space for three large LCD monitors, my receiver, CDs, and other miscellaneous things. I'm thinking maybe a U, L, or corner desk would be good.

Anyway, post pictures of your setups, I need some inspiration. :)

Here's my current desk with 20.1" LCD and 17" HDTV LCD and other junk:

IMG_2786.jpg

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
SuperSupraKid said:
viper on the right and a mk4 on the left :biglaugh:
Yep. I have at least six other 1:18 scale models, but they're in storage until I move.

willfish said:
i really hate fucking Arizona......:icon_conf

really

Will
I'm curious, why? My fiancee is going to Tucson for graduate school, so I don't really have a choice. :biglaugh:

bboyRITUS said:
Whoa, that TV is supported well enough by that top shelf? Nice Macbook. :) My fiancee has a black one and I have an iBook.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
swaq said:
Yep. I have at least six other 1:18 scale models, but they're in storage until I move.

I'm curious, why? My fiancee is going to Tucson for graduate school, so I don't really have a choice. :biglaugh:

Whoa, that TV is supported well enough by that top shelf? Nice Macbook. :) My fiancee has a black one and I have an iBook.

wow, what you said has alot to do with it on my end.... i'm sure some of the guys know why I hate it so bad.... other than that, nice computer desk..:biglaugh:

Will

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
My desk was broken when shipped, so I am using a temporary until I save enough money for, and find, a really nice desk and chair.
It is also apparent that I need a new digital camera.
22" Widescreen, Belkin N1 wireless router, Logitech Z-5500 digital, and far to the right is one of my Vader Force-FX lightsabers.
Desk.jpg

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Where I surf the internet. I have a desktop upstairs. I never use it though. It's the wifes and I'm too lazy to go up there. I just lay on the couch and surf when I'm bored.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
drunk_medic said:
My desk was broken when shipped, so I am using a temporary until I save enough money for, and find, a really nice desk and chair.
It is also apparent that I need a new digital camera.
22" Widescreen, Belkin N1 wireless router, Logitech Z-5500 digital, and far to the right is one of my Vader Force-FX lightsabers.
http://images1.filecloud.com/474729/Desk.jpg
Nice, I like your monitor. :) What's that on your wireless router?

AF1JZ said:
Where I surf the internet. I have a desktop upstairs. I never use it though. It's the wifes and I'm too lazy to go up there. I just lay on the couch and surf when I'm bored.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/acurajoos/100_0920.jpg
Dang that's tiny.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
swaq said:

thats where the X relocated too after she left me.....,, , pretty much summs it up why I hate Arizona

Will

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
swaq said:
Nice, I like your monitor. :) What's that on your wireless router?
The monitor is an Acer, model AL2216W.
On the wireless router is a little anime girl figurine in a bikini that my wife bought for me a few birthdays ago. I guess it's from something called "Onegai Sensei" [Please, Teacher]. She's cute - I might have to get a few more around here for the desk and the "man room".
25404.jpg