Post a picture of what is in your garage!

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
My newly modded pre-89 bumper, front nose piece, 8-second alcohol dragster (in pieces, mom's fiance makes a claim that it will finally be back on the track this summer), also a ton of general tools (body, air, all purpose, wood working). I basically have any and every tool needed to do anything. The Supra is banished to the end of the driveway, unless I need to work on it, then it can get it's nose under the awning in front of the garage (half the awning is full of construction trash from the house remodel).

p2110002gb2.jpg

p2110003hv5.jpg

Last edited:

BJ91T

Aug 28, 2006
Baton Rouge LA
Well this will be a long post,

Here are some current pictures of what all is going on around my shop at the moment. Excuse the mess we are trying to get alot done for a local show this month and for the TX2K8 meet.

The Shops Bay Empty (very rare usually packed with someones car)
sm_photo_missing.jpg

The workbenches all piled with parts for our cars
sm_photo_missing.jpg

This is a customers NA MK4
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Thats Waiting on this to be installed
sm_photo_missing.jpg

My personal cars (just a few of them) My 91 awaiting bodywork and a powerplant
sm_photo_missing.jpg

My AE86 waiting for the 4age from the mr2
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

The 300zx that you can see next to the mr2 is going in the shop tonite to attempt to make it run again after it has been sitting for a while.

The engine that is almost ready to go into my 88
sm_photo_missing.jpg

A KA24de that is getting built for boost'
sm_photo_missing.jpg

To eventually go into my s13 if and when the NA ka24de ever dies
sm_photo_missing.jpg

This is a 89 targa turbo that was wrecked and is now being restored back to factory by one of our employees
sm_photo_missing.jpg

A front clip almost ready to be hauled off now that the 1jz swap is done
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Our Bodyshop/stye guy's weekend toy (99 na>t gs300) awaiting some engine work and tuning.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Yes we are hella busy at this time of year since all the shows that we go to seem to be right on top of one another this year, However we should have all of the projects ready by our deadlines.

BJ

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
savannahashlee;917746 said:
I love that one picture.. it looks like the Supra is peeking around the corner

i also noticed that one!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

something about it.. i think the idea of it being indoors like that is so nice, working inside being able to leave tools and everything out UGH i want that so bad..... hahah

90T04

Mar 30, 2005
Tucson, AZ
www.azsupras.com
kabanimk3supra said:
what kind of wheels are these^?

They are Ruff Racing 279's 18".

RedEj8 said:
^^x2 shits sexy!

Thanks!

By the way I like how everyone has the harbor freight cheap engine stand like I do!

[thumb]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x89/jugodegolf/P2080012.jpg[/thumb]

and

[thumb]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e19/K_Mart90/100_0062.jpg[/thumb]

cant beat it for $30.00!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Mustangman, I'm pretty sure they gave you the wrong timing belt. It's way too long.........:rolleyes:

I love all of the garages you guys have. All I have is a dungeon. It's so crammed full of stuff that my car won't even fit in it.

Mike, is your garage for rent?...............:biglaugh:

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
Yep, Harbor Frieght engine stand... I don't like it at all. I have 2 others, but one is in MN and one in Bend OR so when I needed one here, I went cheap. The last house I was in has a nice garage too, so I've been pretty fortunate, this time I bought a torpedo heater which makes it much better in the winter. No kitchen, it's just finished with a lot of drawers and shelves which has come in really handy.