possibly selling.... whats it worth

mkiii88supra

Jan 15, 2006
PA
Hey guys i just recently finished putting my car back together. Its a 88 5sp targa. I am the second owner of the car and the interior and exterior are perfect. Body has 166,000 on it but the motor has about 100mi. It has a brand new bottom end with .020 toyota pistons with clevite bearings. It has an HKS headgasket and ARP bolts everywhere. It has the RPS Turbo Clutch kit (3200 lb pressure plate). It has a horsepowerfreaks front mount kit with hard pipes and an HKS blow off valve. The head has had a 3 angle valve job done. It has a lexus afm and 550's and a walboro 255lph pump. HKS 3in catback exhaust and a defcon 3in downpipe with integrated turbo elbow and a test pipe. There are autometer cobalt gauges (a/f,boost,oil pressure, temp) and also a greddy profec b spec II boost controller and afc-II. The only thing the car needs is a solid tune. Like i said the body is perfect no rust or major dents and no rips or anything in the interior. Targa seals dont leak or anything. I wish i didnt have to sell but im going to school in the fall and im interested in getting a street bike now. I was thinking about maybe asking like $7000 for it but idk what its worth. i would also consider any trades preferably trades for a bike.

can anybody help me out? thanks - mike

Last edited: