Possible DIY??

veedubin

Official SM Decals
I'm in process of a $50 (or less) Alky/ Water spray for the intercooler. Any one interested in a DIY post... If so I'll post it up.
I will be installing the project this weekend so let me know If i need to take pictures and what not.

F_T_F

C2H5OH
Nov 12, 2006
fort fun, colorado
veedubin said:
I'm in process of a $50 (or less) Alky/ Water spray for the intercooler. Any one interested in a DIY post... If so I'll post it up.
I will be installing the project this weekend so let me know If i need to take pictures and what not.
for $50 im intreasted. yes please take pictures

silvergsx623

WIPLSH & HWY KNG
Oct 16, 2005
Alabama
On my eclipse I used the windshield washer tank, motors and line. I spliced the front and rear pumps together. Disconnected all the washers and added a line to the front washer hose. Made a @ shape out of small copper pipe. Drilled small holes on the side facing the intercooler. Then used some thin wire to hold it to the intercooler. The eclipses have almost a gallon washer fluid tank so it would hold plenty of meth.

When ever i need the intercooler to chill down, just twist my windshield sprayer knob.

I think it cost me about $23 bucks

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
supraboy said:
ya im interested in it. your in ephrata? im on the fire at lake chelan right now. sorry lil off topic lol

heh off topic as well, im in wenatchee, didnt know there was another maft-pro in my area.

And yea post up that DIY, i was going to do this w/ the stock washer fluid lines but it proved unnecessary w/ my set up.

veedubin

Official SM Decals
In progress with the DIY keep patient.... also I like the idea with the copper pipe, but i'm figuring a fine mist would be better effective than a straight stream... as a fine mist evaporates quicker ( thus a colder temp acheived) stay tuned every one....

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
I have seen spray mist kits in stores for the summer. You hang it whereever you want n lie under the shade n it sprays water on you.

Maybe you could use that...

Cheers,
roy