pictures of built intakes?FOR NA

Rob_Supra87

87NAPWR
Aug 3, 2008
Millbrae
so basically I want to run the aluminum pipe to an apexi intake so I just wanted to see some pictures and maybe know where you got the pipeing and all that stuff please? I tried to search but all I found were a couple pics of just the intake lol.
Thanks!

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
buy a cheap adapter for the MAF, and use a mid 90's Honda Civic intake, and plug the unused holes..

here's my old set up in A to the J's old car..

p1435328_1.jpg

cuel

Supramania Contributor
Jan 8, 2007
Baytown, Texas
I used misc. 3" intercooler tubing, and had them ceramic coated. Need to drill one hole for the power steering idle up vacuum line, and install a fitting, but it's pretty easy. You can get silicone couplers, and the reducer, from pretty much anywhere.

Jens Lyn

Jan 30, 2007
Denmark
I made this alu intake for my itb.
But i will rebuild it and mount a single throttlebody a 80mm and then have it tested to see if i can raise the hp that way :)

sm_photo_missing.jpg

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
Jens Lyn;1435454 said:
I made this alu intake for my itb.
But i will rebuild it and mount a single throttlebody a 80mm and then have it tested to see if i can raise the hp that way :)

You and your madness don't count...

...dude's got WAY too much talent, it's just not fair. ;)

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
The only way you're going to get a different type of air flow meter is to either convert to turbo electronics (add a fuel controller to tune it and say g'bye to the ACIS), dump the stock ECU and go standalone OR install a MAFT Pro. $$$$$