Pics. request of your NON OEM rear spoiler, GF is wondering what they look like. Thx

A

ArthurRitus

Im really liking the Pellemans, kaminari, bomex, greddy, and even the regulus.
but most of those pics there, COME ONE!!!!! It looks soo bad when people start trying to rice out these cars that are not even within that RICEY perimeter.

A

ArthurRitus

OneJoeZee said:
rus02.jpg

Um....

Some one bitch slap batman

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
Hahah....1)Targa's painted black
2) That's taken-off,-hanging-on-wires conversion :D
As you can see from the last pic, there's no passenger side anything and that's a part out :)

Kckazdude

Mar 16, 2007
Memphis, TN
kabanimk3supra said:
i am not trying to put you down, but that car looks like old, dried up shit.

nothing matches, the wheels stick out waaaayyy too far. oh, and the body kit looks terrible.

i hope you did not do this to the poor car.

Kckazdude said:
Mine for now. It came with the car I didnt select it.

Thanks for the compliment on it. The wheels will get replaced soon enough. I hate that they stick out past the body in the rear. I kind of like the body kit. Adds a little definition to it IMO. Also as the door skin is riveted to the door panel. I am not in a position to remove it at the moment.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
kabanimk3supra said:
i am not trying to put you down, but that car looks like old, dried up shit.

nothing matches, the wheels stick out waaaayyy too far. oh, and the body kit looks terrible.

i hope you did not do this to the poor car.

Let me quote myself from the other thread

Loki said:
You're an idiot.

What does your great amazing car look like?

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
man, i didn't think that there were so many ugly poopras. Their has to be a test you have to pass before you start modding your car aesthetically.

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
A friend of mine has a Hiro add on spoiler. I need to get a pic nextime he is out here. The thing bolts onto the factory 3-piece spoiler.

!! its on the black supra with the advans and lambo doors on the site Grimjack posted...5th one down. Kinda cool If you like big wings!:naughty:

regulus1.jpg

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN

cuel

Supramania Contributor
Jan 8, 2007
Baytown, Texas
Yup, this thread confirmed it. I really dislike the body kits for the MkIII. Well, except that Batman kit. That was Mad JDM Tyte yo!!!

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
emiliorescigno said:
I gotta question about the whaletail, what does it look like/how does it work when you open the hatch? Does it just kind of "spill off the sides"?
Yes. I asked this same question a while back when someone was selling a Supra with the whale tail. They posted a picture with the hatch opened and it spills off the side and curves forward.