Pics of your MK4 N/A wheels

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
I need to get a new pair of rims for the fronts. Once you scrape some metal from the inner part of the rim the balance is off fairly bad. I'm gonna try mounting a set of rears on the fronts so I can rotate them, plus more tire on the ground is always a good thing.

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
I only rub because my tires are too large in the front. Matt if you buy spacers do NOT cheap out on them. I see them break all the time at discount.

Chris

edit: chris under jon's name.

Last edited:

SupraDreamPDR

Boost-a-holic!!
Feb 3, 2006
Springfield, OH.
aye mate said:
I need to get a new pair of rims for the fronts. Once you scrape some metal from the inner part of the rim the balance is off fairly bad. I'm gonna try mounting a set of rears on the fronts so I can rotate them, plus more tire on the ground is always a good thing.
you rubbed? hmm... what size tire did you fit on the front and no spacers?

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
I had this problem as well but the spacer fixed it. If I bring it to full lock it barely touches so I just dont go to full lock.

aye mate said:
The only bad thing about the MKIV NA wheels is that if you don't adjust the steering stopper things the inside of the rim will scrape on the lower control arm.

ViR2

Supraniac
May 20, 2006
Lithuania
www.hpaddict.eu
I didnt want to create a new topic so i'm asking in this. I'm getting TT rims and i dont know what tire width should i go with nor what spacers would i need. I want to stay speedo-correct and i dont want biger tires. Which tires are ideal to fit and what spacers I would need to manufacture for them to fit right?