People are aholes to the supra!

berto22

I'm not a lurker i swear
Apr 21, 2009
chicago
When i was a senior in high school some fucking ass hole broke open my gas door and put sugar in my tank. And yes, in my Supra.

IF I EVER FIND OUT WHO IT WAS I WILL HUNT THEM DOWN TIE THEM TO THE HOOD OF THERE PIECE OF SHIT CAR AND SET THEM ON FIRE

I know how you feel brother

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Actually the sugar trick is a myth, its actually relatively harmless for the most part to the motor as long as they don't put shit tons of it in. (not that you'd want it in there and it sure doesn't help the fuel filter)

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Canuckrz;1366375 said:
Actually the sugar trick is a myth, its actually relatively harmless for the most part to the motor as long as they don't put shit tons of it in. (not that you'd want it in there and it sure doesn't help the fuel filter)

Goes back to the Carb days where they had some tiny circuits that would block and cause issues.

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
Man, if i was you. I'd try lookin for a locking cap. Just so if they happen to try it again.... hell i'd eve right a note and get an alarm. That way if they was to do it again and the alarm went off! Its Beat The Hell Out Of Any Body Running Or Standing Near The Car!!!!

Then after you beat them to however pissed you are, throw them in your house and beat the hell out of them some more and call the cops and tell them. Someone broke into your house and messed with your car.

Either way its up to you, but thats just me. Premeditated ass kickin is always fun

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
Poodles;1366491 said:
Alarm trigger set to the gas door (thought the potential for sparks would worry me) would end it quick...

Yep that wouldnt be that good of a story to the cops... lol but then again they wouldn't mess with others things:biglaugh:

Carter, J.
I kno that wasn't nice,

mattman

Oct 8, 2007
Michigan
staticpage;1366289 said:
had a neighbor do this shit to my car in a covered lot. I just wired a furnace spark igniter to the door 5,000 volts will make them think twice. shit stopped that day. maybe his heart for a little bit to. After he was done crying like a baby I call the cops.
got the idea from a friend that shocked squirrels in his bird feeder.

lets hope its raining out when they try this. My friends dad also did the squirrel shocking thing but one day fried the thing because it was wet

zoppii

Pro Lurker
May 21, 2007
Palm Harbor
I bought a 68 Chevelle of a guy once and after about three days of driving it around I ran out the gas that was in it when I got it from him, and had to fill it up myself. At the gas station, the trigger auto shut off valve keep tripping and splashing gas out at me. I moved to another pump thinking it was broken and it did the same thing unless I slowly trickled gas in it. After about 15 minutes standing there at the pump trying to put at least a little gas in my car I got fed up and paid / left.
I called the guy up that I bought the car from to see if he had the same problem and he said started with Oh yea I forgot to tell you ..... Someone kept stealing gas out of my car no matter what I tried (locking gas cap and whatnot). I finally got so sick of it I threw a rock down in the fill pipe. It got caught in the bend on the way down just like I had hoped but it blocked off a little too much of the hole. It kept them from stealing gas though. Needless to say I was not amused to have to spend 15 minutes to get a quarter tank of gas!

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
zoppii;1366614 said:
I bought a 68 Chevelle of a guy once and after about three days of driving it around I ran out the gas that was in it when I got it from him, and had to fill it up myself. At the gas station, the trigger auto shut off valve keep tripping and splashing gas out at me. I moved to another pump thinking it was broken and it did the same thing unless I slowly trickled gas in it. After about 15 minutes standing there at the pump trying to put at least a little gas in my car I got fed up and paid / left.
I called the guy up that I bought the car from to see if he had the same problem and he said started with Oh yea I forgot to tell you ..... Someone kept stealing gas out of my car no matter what I tried (locking gas cap and whatnot). I finally got so sick of it I threw a rock down in the fill pipe. It got caught in the bend on the way down just like I had hoped but it blocked off a little too much of the hole. It kept them from stealing gas though. Needless to say I was not amused to have to spend 15 minutes to get a quarter tank of gas!

"oh yea, I forgot to tell you, if you go over 50mph you can't go back down. Someone kept stealing my supras everytime i got one no matter what I tried (alarm, kill switch and whatnot). Finally got sick of it I strapped a bomb to the body. After letting people know about it the car never got stolen like I hoped but it's a little too much of an inconvenience"

lol I hate how carfax doesn't help a whole lot when it comes to buying used cars. unless the car was taken to a shop for every little thing needed, you have to find out about it later down the road.

anyways, if this was a personal attack and not some random violence, and you have no idea who it was, set up some surveillance, they might try again (well, in my experience they did). and omg if you catch who it is don't post the details of the sweet revenge, we don't wont you to get in trouble. Just respond back with nothing but a naughty smiley.

Sideways_bob

Banned
Jul 8, 2009
KY
back when i had my cosworth i had a neighbor constantly drive past my house at 2300-2400 and jack my fuel, put it in his car and drive off.

after figuring out it was him, i came up with an amazing idea. I bought a tank to sit in the trunk and left the factory tank and everything still in there. I decided that same day to fill the factory tank with water.

He transfered the water from mine into his, and it wouldnt start. next day i had it impounded

:)

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
livinasask8er;1366940 said:
"oh yea, I forgot to tell you, if you go over 50mph you can't go back down. Someone kept stealing my supras everytime i got one no matter what I tried (alarm, kill switch and whatnot). Finally got sick of it I strapped a bomb to the body. After letting people know about it the car never got stolen like I hoped but it's a little too much of an inconvenience"

lol I hate how carfax doesn't help a whole lot when it comes to buying used cars. unless the car was taken to a shop for every little thing needed, you have to find out about it later down the road.

anyways, if this was a personal attack and not some random violence, and you have no idea who it was, set up some surveillance, they might try again (well, in my experience they did). and omg if you catch who it is don't post the details of the sweet revenge, we don't wont you to get in trouble. Just respond back with nothing but a naughty smiley.

BULLSHIT..... :nono:

Keep this up and your username will be changed to "livinasawanker"

)Law(

Jun 27, 2009
PA
You guys are on some ole Wiley E. Coyote type shit.... I like it though. Anybody fucks with your Supra must be given a Old testament like ass beating....

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
IJ.;1367062 said:
BULLSHIT..... :nono:

Keep this up and your username will be changed to "livinasawanker"

It was a joke, I copied zoppii's post and substituted the details with, well... bullshit lol I stole it from a a movie about a public bus with the same problem (the bomb part) and this cop jumps on it while it's going over 50 and has to drive it around town while trying to figure out what to do. I don't remember what the name was though

Edit: I see why you thought I was serious; I said "in my experience". Sorry, should've mentioned that the experience was about my dad's truck being vandalized twice.

Sideways_bob;1367058 said:
back when i had my cosworth i had a neighbor constantly drive past my house at 2300-2400 and jack my fuel, put it in his car and drive off.

after figuring out it was him, i came up with an amazing idea. I bought a tank to sit in the trunk and left the factory tank and everything still in there. I decided that same day to fill the factory tank with water.

He transfered the water from mine into his, and it wouldnt start. next day i had it impounded

:)

Dumbasses. See, sometimes they do come back. Really crafty btw