Parts Pictures?

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
I usually take pictures of my parts on the floor. Very rarely would any come near my bed, however most parts I ever take pictures of are brand new, and my bed ain't too bad either, so I don't see the problem if I were to take pictures of parts on a bed.

Keke.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
^^^Same, all the parts in my room are brand new. The parts that came off the car stay in the garage.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
ya know people who are that obsessed with cleanliness will more than likely not have any interest in things on thier bed like oh IDK WOMEN! seriously, I see your point but I change my sheets and comforter every 2 to 4 days depending and I wash my stuff too. I also shower 2 times daily and do laundry on a regular basis, setting a brand new part or something on my bed isnt going to contaminate the room to the level of requiring Biohazard Level 4 gear and even some bleach.

Basically, GROW UP!!!!!!!!!

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Poodles said:
rofl

we do the same by scratching ourselves and then later touching our face or mouth...

being a germ freak is being a sissy... I know people that won't go swimming in a lake because fish shit in it...
Don't know about you but I'd wash my hands.....

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Wills7MGTE said:
ya know people who are that obsessed with cleanliness will more than likely not have any interest in things on thier bed like oh IDK WOMEN! seriously, I see your point but I change my sheets and comforter every 2 to 4 days depending and I wash my stuff too. I also shower 2 times daily and do laundry on a regular basis, setting a brand new part or something on my bed isnt going to contaminate the room to the level of requiring Biohazard Level 4 gear and even some bleach.

Basically, GROW UP!!!!!!!!!
Grow up lol i am twice you age and i am not a clean freak, Hell i work construction every day and get plenty dirty but most ladies perfer a clean bed and my wife would kill me if i put used parts or any part on our bed. But if you go back and read i said to each there own i guess.:biglaugh:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
IJ. said:
Don't know about you but I'd wash my hands.....

think of a door knob...

fighting germs is futile, they're literally covering EVERYTHING so it's pointless to try and stop them. In fact, living in a sterile environment will mean you're more likely to get sick from any contact since your immune system is low...