Overhaulin'

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
has anyone here ever considered doing it? i might try to get my aunt on this with me, hopefully we can do this. she has the money to pay for it so that shouldnt really be a problem. well talk about it more and well get his 1995 Jaguar XJRS worked up by non other than Mr. Foose.

2543arvin

Moving to Japan!!!
Nov 30, 2006
Jacksonville, NC
i hate when tv shows get their hands on good cars, they always try to put big flashy rims on them and stuff big speakers in the back of them or anything else to "pimp your ride". imo i would never let some tv show touch my car

thesandymancan

a.k.a: mittens
Mar 7, 2006
boise, idaho
kwnate said:
They'll put some 22's in the rear and 20's in the front. Then they'll throw in a Edelbrock crate 350... I wouldn't do it, unless you plan on selling it on ebay.

this isn't a bad idea. get some money to put into the supra. :evil2:

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
they dont do all that, they do engine work and what not and exterior, these are the guys i would hand my keys over to. they dont put huge systems, and they work really close with what the mark wants. so i wouldnt really worry too much about that stuff, i mean they even take care of the rust problems.

2543arvin

Moving to Japan!!!
Nov 30, 2006
Jacksonville, NC
MKIII N00b said:
they dont do all that, they do engine work and what not and exterior, these are the guys i would hand my keys over to. they dont put huge systems, and they work really close with what the mark wants. so i wouldnt really worry too much about that stuff, i mean they even take care of the rust problems.
if what you say is true, then go for it

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
Loki said:
I'd kind of be interested to see what he did with one :dunno:

I've always thought about that too. It be an interesting thing to see.
Iirc, they have done imports before.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
The problem with your application is that your car is european,

Most of their sponsors if you hadnt noticed are like Year One. Mostly domestic american, non metric measurment cars the parts the like.

i've only seen them do ONE import, that was a civic and they gave it a gay looking paint job and a body kit, however, they did do a good job on the dudes engine rebuild.

I dunno i bet they wouldnt do it because of their lack of parts that could be accessed in 1 week for a jag, especially that v12.

i'd be really warry if someone told me my supra had been with them for 1 week, i know it would look cool, but it'd probably be bright green with racing stripes a wing and a rebuild done by someone who's never worked on a 7m. Hell, they'd probably buy a new longblock from toyota and try to throw a diesel turbo on it and call it good with an msd ignition.