over...

Alex91Mk3

timeshares exchange
Jun 30, 2006
Miami, Fl
www.myspace.com
might not be the right place to post but anyways, got into some money problems, need to pay the rent...lots of bills, can't afford to mess with my supra... selling it... cheap, want it out of here... harsh i know, but i gotta do what i gotta do. sucks but w/e well anyways, here in miami, you guys let me know.. purty isn't she?:cry:

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
Englewood, Ohio, United States
Alex91Mk3 said:
might not be the right place to post but anyways, got into some money problems, need to pay the rent...lots of bills, can't afford to mess with my supra... selling it... cheap, want it out of here... harsh i know, but i gotta do what i gotta do. sucks but w/e well anyways, here in miami, you guys let me know.. purty isn't she?:cry:
sorry to hear that....good luck

Alex91Mk3

timeshares exchange
Jun 30, 2006
Miami, Fl
www.myspace.com
i know mods, this isn't where we're supposed to be talking about this but let it slide. well the only real problems with my supra are the following
-exhaust leak..simple heilcoil will do the job, it's not really a problem, just kinda annoying.
-oil leak coming from valve covers
-tranny is slipping, but have manual tranny to replace
thats it

Alex91Mk3

timeshares exchange
Jun 30, 2006
Miami, Fl
www.myspace.com
new paint, nice stock turbo rims, tints, system, headgasket replced, radiator, alternator, gaskets, umm...yellow fog light bulbs, h3's.. real nice, also have the foglight switch setup.bass, speakers..amps. painted calipers to match paint... looks sexy when rolling, dunno whatelse, just ask