Opinions, Thoughts..... on a Girls of SM Calendar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1jz_Roxy

Thanks, Tanya, for letting me in. =D

Funny coincidence that I was chosen for November, same month as my b-day. Cool beans...

1jz_Roxy

Well, I've seen my significant other on Supramania every night for the last few years... Have been dragged to each car meet and/or event within a 300 mile radius from where I live... And I own a 1j. But, don't get me wrong, I've had lot's of fun at some of those meets. ;-)

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
LilMissMkIII said:
Same here.... Quitting smoking this week... And back into dancing about 20 hours a week should do it... :)

stock up on lots of juicy fruit if your quitting. i just quit liek 10 days ago and it helped me a shitload.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
meggs521 said:
Well then that's allowed.

No offense, I mean, I'm sure everyone here wishes we had a calendar of JUST you, but... ya, you'd kinf of stick out out in the girlie calendar.

:biglaugh:

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
1jz_Roxy said:
Thanks, Tanya, for letting me in. =D

Funny coincidence that I was chosen for November, same month as my b-day. Cool beans...

I didn't chose anyone for November... actually nastysupragrl has November as she asked for it first... for some reason it wasnt on the updated list on the 1st post but I saw it just a few posts back of this one...

Welcome aboard anyway though :)

suprahero said:
:biglaugh:

Vixen lets you sleep next to her with your dirty, dirty mind??

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
meggs521 said:
I'm sure that could be done.
Here's Reign's Angel...
1502613743_l.jpg

When do you want these pics done? Because I just realized, I dont exactly have a "nice" looking Supra... Unless maybe we can wrap a bow around my motor and she can pose with that? December is holiday month, so... I dunno, got any ideas??? And of course she's being a girl and already worried about her not being a super model and being in perfect shape... So... hahaha... I will never understand...

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
LOL this is for a 2008 calendar, and everyone is in such a rush to get it done already, haha

I would like to have the pictures done by November, PLENTY of time to get er done :)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
WHOOOOO HOOOOO! I know one lil lady thats gunna be glad to hear that! ;) Oh, and a lil Supra that's gunna be glad too... :D:D:D

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
LilMissMkIII said:
Haha i don't need that, the fact that i will be dancing again is enough to keep me motivated!!!! :)

GL to you. if you have the right mindset, cravings dont hit as often, or hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.