Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
2yo24w1.jpg

Click to Find Out More

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
I <3 my mac for Photoshop. Other then that it is lame until I throw in more ram, until then PC. I am actually on my mac right now lol.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Fuzz, that is the most coherent contribution I've seen you make to the forum. Your observational skills on this is astute, and your clarity is simply astounding.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Oh brother...

Its like anything, it has its fanbois.
Big deal. Ignore them. The Mac's are the most wonderful thing in the world people annoy me too. Macs aren't perfect, but they are a hell of a lot better than PCs for most everything other than gaming.

I've never had any of those problems they listed, and who the hell has the time to read the entire EULA before they install a media player?

Anyway, I love my Powerbook, its tiny, light, powerful, and has everything I need. I rarely even bother turning on my desktop anymore (which has triple the RAM, twice as many processors, each running at almost twice the speed of my Mac's processor. Yet my Mac opens all the applications faster, and I could turn it on and off 3 times and be on supramania before I could even open Firefox on my XP Pro PC. Plus, no need to worry about renewing virus programs every year.

Now, don't get me wrong, I love my PC too. Mac's can't be used for everything. My PC is wonderful, too. And it can do things I don't use my Mac for-like, for instance, it makes a wonderful doorstop for my room! :biglaugh:

-Unix for stability
-Mac for productivity
-Windows for solitaire

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Um, right... I haven't seen this special talent that PC users supposedly possess. They tend to go on and on about how great their particular operating system is just as much as Mac users. The religious war goes both ways.

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
swaq said:
Um, right... I haven't seen this special talent that PC users supposedly possess. They tend to go on and on about how great their particular operating system is just as much as Mac users. The religious war goes both ways.

Kinda like the 7m vs 1jz war :biglaugh:
eric