OMGWTFBBQ HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUPRACENTRAL!

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
lol, man, talk all you kids want, but when we turn 40, we should all hope to have a hot wife, a stripper pole in the basement, and 3 supras parked out front.

Life is good, enjoy it Mike ;)

Toyota h8r

Formerly KILLERMK3
Jan 24, 2006
Sylvania ohio
www.cardomain.com
DreamerTheresa;897645 said:
He's got two Supras and a 25 year old girlfriend. I'm sure he's feeling his [strike]midlifecrisis[/strike]youth just fine.

Lucky bastard!

j/k S/C!!! Hope its a good one man!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
a little late but i just caught this thread. happy birthday SC and a BIG thanks to you and the staff for making supramania THE best mkiii forum on the net.

SM is really a great community site providing technical help, the opportunity to help others, and i suppose most of all, supra related (and non related) entertainment!

wow 40 years old! did DT get you a nice chromed out walker? or are you jumping right in and getting one of these puppies to replace the supra:
SKFW002IV.jpg

:icon_bigg

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
DreamerTheresa;897645 said:
He's got two Supras and a 25 year old girlfriend. I'm sure he's feeling his [strike]midlifecrisis[/strike]youth just fine.

I do not feel bad for him in the least.. :) How many of us have a stripper pole in the house!! I am still looking for a good plastic surgeon and a tranquilizer gun! :icon_evil

Happy B-DAY SC!
Old is when...
  • Your sweetie says, "Let's go upstairs and make love," and you answer, "Pick one; I can't do both!"
    [*]Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot.
    [*]A sexy babe catches your fancy and your pacemaker opens the garage door.
    [*]You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.
    [*]You are cautioned to slow down by the doctor instead of by the police.
    [*]"Getting a little action" means you don't need to take any fiber today
    [*]"Getting lucky" means you find your car in the parking lot.
    [*]An "all nighter" means not getting up to use the bathroom.
AND 1 FOR THE GIRLS...

Going braless pulls all the wrinkles out of your face. !!

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Time for some of these eh Mike???

156_med.jpg
188_med.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Thanks for this GREAT place where we can all gather and make fun of the most hated and "OLDEST" administrator without getting banned :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: