If its tamiya like 30-35$ If its Fujimi 15-20$ Other ???$

If you want to sell it, it's worth your asking price on ebay.:sarcasm:

it's a Fujimi :-\

i'll wait till ebay offers free postings.:biglaugh:

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
Yeah I bought the one listed for 20 shipped. I have sort of started it, along with a few others (MKII, IV, and IIIs (turbo A)) and many others lol.

The detail is ok. Body is a little disproportianate but ok. If you want a 89+ body on it (molded better), buy a turbo A kit and it will fit the chassis. Either way you have to cut out the hood (and targa too). Cutting out the top isn't recommended though because the interior is old Fujimi crap; the same one from the motorize-able kits. The engine detail is surprising, and above average.
If I didn't like the real car so much I'd almost say the kit sucks.

It's pretty cool, but I would never pay more then 20 for one.

Damn I feel nerdy, I just loved to build these things before I could afford real cars. Still do though, when I rarely have time.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
they had hubcaps in japan...

that's a fujimi kit, and they're old molds, they just produce them from time to time...

The tamiya kit was probably great (as is typical of them), and I think my dad actually had a damn kit that he took the wheels from for a small R/C car and the kit was trashed :cry: but I was quite young at the time...

for ALL your japanese modeling needs...
http://www.hlj.com

cartel1_950

supra is gone
Jan 30, 2006
calgary
i got my mkiii model at some random model shop here in calgary for like 20$ but the one i have doesn't look like any of those ones. the box is green and only has japanese writing and instructions. i'll try and post some pics

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
trydrew said:
Damn I feel nerdy, I just loved to build these things before I could afford real cars. Still do though, when I rarely have time.

w3rd. 'cept I went a li'l over board with Gundam models, but I can't afford a real one. lol I still have perfect grade 1:60 scale Wing Zero Custom still in original packaging. I've had that thing since 7th grade and still haven't found the time or place to put him together.

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
Nice^^^ I have a 1/60 perfect grade char zaku II. Still in box and plastic....I have like 8 models I need to build. Man I need a week off...although I would probably just work on my car instead.:biglaugh:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
losers...

I have the PG Evangelian, Zaku 2, Gundam, Gundam MKII (non Titans), Wing Gundam, Zeta Gundam, and Gundam GP01...

Not to mention EVERY Wing Gundam 1/100 scale HG kit, every evangelian HG-LM kit, and any number of other Master grades and old school kits...

This was before I owned my car, the car eats my money now...

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
I just counted all my old gundam, car, plane, ship, and tank models (built)....145 (unbuilt)11. Yea my car eats my money now to...but its worth it...I guess:aigo:

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
Poodles said:
losers...

I have the PG Evangelian, Zaku 2, Gundam, Gundam MKII (non Titans), Wing Gundam, Zeta Gundam, and Gundam GP01...

Not to mention EVERY Wing Gundam 1/100 scale HG kit, every evangelian HG-LM kit, and any number of other Master grades and old school kits...

This was before I owned my car, the car eats my money now...

I'm short a 1/100 scale Tallgeese 3 to complete my 1/100 scale Endless Waltz series. I have most of mine sitting on my window sill and a few of the SD ones around my computer monitor. I should take pictures of the li'l buggers out of boredom. I thought about picking up some Gundam X models along with the Perfect Grade Strike Freedom Gundam, but I picked up the Supra instead. *Sigh* In due time I guess....

There weren't that many Gundam Wing 1/100 scale kits were there now that I've just realized it?

I wish they made a PG version of Heavy Arms Custom and Deathscythe Hell Custom. That would've been badass.

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
theres like 15 diffrent mk3 model kits made by varouis people.

i have 2-3 of them right now along with a soarer a cressida and an mk2

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I tried to get a Kyosho 1:24 of a JZA70 off ebay, it never came finally got my money back, it was a diecast, I'm not much for putting toy supra's together, I do it enuff with my real one. They have an awesome diecast mk4 too with leather seats and engine detail but its 120 bucks everywhere i have seen.

Also want a diecast M3 GTR and C6 Z06