OMG it's finished!!!!

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
its so..... yellow. a little black like the others were saying might be perfect for it tho.

either way, looks great!

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
I wanted to paint my RA21 that color. Also agree the satin black hood would be nice.

Its really a nice job, I like the factory look of the intake and the overall clutterless bay, and just the right amount of bling for my tastes. Congrats on finishing, now spend some time enjoying it.

zachm611

Beauty In Disguise
Apr 15, 2006
new mexico
wow your car is beautiful. im going to be painting my car yellow someday as well. it wont be half as clean as yours i dont have the patience nor the $$$ to spend on paint or anything now so i rather just get it running. going to suck when im ready to paint.. most likely what will end up happening is engine bay wont be painted =( but oh well. nice supra and glad to see it finished :)

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
wtf is with that intake manifold/tb... i havn't followed your build or anything, but that is very odd looking...

otherwise looks good

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Looks amazing!

Now I want to see Scenic pics with Suzie getting nasty in the Supra!

.........Get your minds out of the gutters. :biglaugh:

Wow it's finally finished! I remember seeing pictures of this car with the interior stripped out when I first bought mine a year ago and now it's all ready to go! I agree with the others, a black hood would look great on yellow. It's one of the colors I think CF hoods actually look better than a matching color hood on =)

mazzer

Banned
May 3, 2005
st.louis,mo
tissimo;987731 said:
wtf is with that intake manifold/tb... i havn't followed your build or anything, but that is very odd looking...

otherwise looks good

clearly, it's a 1j manifold.

car looks good. get some power steer fluid in there :D

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
IJ.;986862 said:
Black Primer just to see how it looks ;)

lintlars;986905 said:
Very nice Suze love the yellow! ++++++ for a Satin hood not primer!

So i caved... the temporary bonnet was originally champagne/beige and looked damn fugly, so i got out some black epoxy and black for now it is! hehe

SupraOfDoom;988016 said:
My 2" Cowl hood would look good on that :p. Anyway, man it looks show car worthy you did an awesome job.
Hehe, you're about the closest to my secret by random guesswork hehe ;) ;)

ViR2;986971 said:
pure sex :) put OEM CF hood on :p

It's very hard to get any of those sorts of parts here... Shops just generally go "HUH!" when you ask for parts for a mk3. Or you don't get a verbal response, just the shaking of the head LOL

MDCmotorsports;986953 said:
Awesome Suze! Too bad the car still isn't as sexy as its owner...
LOL Careful Jon you'll make me blush hehe :)

Doward;986993 said:
lmao @ Jon

Yeah. Suzie's got the hottest accent, too Amazing work chica!
And you hahaa... Thanks :)

eman2289;986958 said:
Very Nice! Very clean work! But what about your fan shroud? Doesnt it help a lot with cooling?

Neh, i don't find i need the fan shroud, it seems to be fine. Particularly with what i have comin ;)

tissimo;987731 said:

otherwise looks good

I'm assuming you're talking about my approach with the tb extension & tb :)
1. the 1j tb goes the opposite way to 7m so doing the tps was a bit too complicated for me so i went with a 1uz tb.
Bolting the 1uz tb on then became a problem with the sizing of the linkages, it is perfectly in the way of my fuel rail and fuel return so i got the fuel line kit off ebay but even then it wouldn't fit, the linkage was just too big. So my solution, move it forward = problem solved :)

mazzer;988067 said:
clearly, it's a 1j manifold.

car looks good. get some power steer fluid in there :D

You got some pretty good eyes there lol, i either forgot to clamp or the clamp broke, earlier that day i blew all my ps fluid through the engine bay, oh fun cleaning that haha.

thedave925;987780 said:
HAHAHA you said Bonnet :)

Is your mother proud? She'd better be, you've devoted a lot of yourself into this car.
Now go play
-Dave

LOL yea... Hood sounds wierd here ;) Now not forgetting our boot either ;) Like your trunks haha.
Yep she's definitely proud, i think she goes on about it more than i do hehe

jugodegolf;987977 said:
Looking good. I vote for some good scenic drive pics.

Yep, once all gremlins are gone i'll sure be getting more vids :D

Boost Lee;988003 said:
Looks amazing!

Now I want to see Scenic pics with Suzie getting nasty in the Supra!

.........Get your minds out of the gutters. :biglaugh:

Hehe, i have some scenic stuff on youtube but i need a better quality vid and another muffler before i do a decent run hehe ;)

Big Wang Bandit;987060 said:
Nice job suze. This car has taken forever :p

Ah yes, but perfection takes time ;) As with all mk3 owners in their builds haha

rtrdpenguin;988006 said:
Wow it's finally finished! I remember seeing pictures of this car with the interior stripped out when I first bought mine a year ago and now it's all ready to go! I agree with the others, a black hood would look great on yellow. It's one of the colors I think CF hoods actually look better than a matching color hood on =)

LOL yep, she was butt ugly once and now she's purrttyyy hehe :D

mdr40z;988306 said:
Wow, that thing ROCKS!!! Kinda reminds me of the old 911 RUF Yellow Bird, bold, daring, fast...... I bet yours isn't the handful that that thing was, check it out at the Ring
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICrA3Rm4Mnk

Crazy

Wow, that thing was caning!!!!!! I can only manage like a 8.5m on that track on 360 LOL
And that's not crash free hahaha

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Nice job Suze.............:love:

As for the video mdr posted, I can't believe that guy didn't wear a helmet............:aigo: