OMG...Im speechless

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Well a 90 for 3500.00 , wonder what "Needs a little engine work" means?? at least 2k to repaint it and get rid of that terrible wing .. talk the guy down to 2500? Plus there is no pics of the interior. I wonder if he went flame crazy in there. if so then its gonna be a pain in the ass to fix.

Someone should try and get some interior pics from him just to see what its like...

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
cartel1_950 said:
wow. i opened the link and was just speechless. that thing is hard on the eyes.
I agree. I just sat there for a moment, and I still don't have any words for it.:icon_conf

Mr.SelfDestruct

I build planes... yeah...
May 27, 2005
everett, WA
Caplax40 said:
Wait so some of you approve of Lamarossa's abomination of a car, but this gets all thumbs down?

I seriously don't understand your guy's criteria for what makes a car look good.

that car= truck ride height w/ giant chrome wheels(and GAY offset), some super awesome flames that make children cry, and old people wet themselves(or vice-versa), a spectacularly huge wing that would make any pilot jealous, and its most likely N/A, which we all know the story about.

Lam's car= semi-accurate(about as accurate as possible considering the platform used) ferrari look-alike, lowered, turbo(I think.... must be..), most of the work done by Lam himself, and while I dont really like bright-ass yellow cars, it doesnt have flames.

NO comparison.