older guy's experience this ?

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
why is it the older I get, the more cautious I have to be when I gotta fart ....? lol

dont wanna shit my self... ya know....:icon_conf
but slightly more an morre mainly shortly after I eat, , I might have to break wind, an an I 'm like, no, no, I better not.....:biglaugh:

whats up with dat ?

is it my diet ? I eat pretty healthy an nat.... ,,, that all is you guys oppinion,,,,:biglaugh:

Will

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
umm, how old are you? cause.........WTF!!! i don't even know how to reply. congratulations, you just fucked me all up.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Dunckel said:
umm, how old are you? cause.........WTF!!! i don't even know how to reply. congratulations, you just fucked me all up.

no, no, man, not like it happens alot,....lol
, but I always hear oldler guys talking about shitting them self... lol..

this August i'll be 33

,, i'm not saying it happens alot, only eperioenced it maybe twice....

I guess I'm bored an being a post whore...

Will

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
you caught me off guard. after reading the op, i instantly got a mental picture. you may have a B.B.G. (blown butt gasket) lay off the taco bell. you'll be fine.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
main_Adult_Brief_ChoicePlus_md.jpg

you need those.

JoeyD

Feb 5, 2007
Oceanside, CA
you especially have to be careful not to fart after you've had hemmerhoid surgery. that and the damn tampon you had to have down there for the first few weeks to.. ::sigh::

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
I used to get swamp ass real bad at work. when i fart it felt like I had the runs, I got real paranoid about it. I just powder my ass before work and have no more problems yay.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
iwannadie said:
I used to get swamp ass real bad at work. when i fart it felt like I had the runs, I got real paranoid about it. I just powder my ass before work and have no more problems yay.

what the hell ? :biglaugh:

an why did I start this....

Will

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
iwannadie said:

Swamp Ass aka Fart Blossom, Electric Farts etc....

I used to have the same problem when I was a kid. I then found out that I was lactose intolerant. No more of the ^ above for me.

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
MDCmotorsports said:
Swamp Ass aka Fart Blossom, Electric Farts etc....

I used to have the same problem when I was a kid. I then found out that I was lactose intolerant. No more of the ^ above for me.

uhm, swamp ass is just when your ass gets all sweaty. At least thats always been my understanding. No actual leaking just sweat issue, hence the powder cure for me. Keeps sweat from building up in those trouble areas.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
iwannadie said:
uhm, swamp ass is just when your ass gets all sweaty. At least thats always been my understanding. No actual leaking just sweat issue, hence the powder cure for me. Keeps sweat from building up in those trouble areas.

nice !!
theres a guy I work with prolly about 45 , an he says all the time after working in the morning he works up a good sweat, an he needs a

" maintenace wipe" , ( what he calls it ) from like sweat an residue.....:biglaugh:

Will