JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
^^ I'm 35 :(
O wells top 50 isn't bad.

O and the hack story, some ninjas rioted and took our webz so we couldn't post no morz and we all got real pissy and had SC create a bigger and better supersupracomputer to host a bigger and better supersuprazMKIII.com sizzzite yo!

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
D34DC311 said:
^^ I'm 35 :(
O wells top 50 isn't bad.

O and the hack story, some ninjas rioted and took our webz so we couldn't post no morz and we all got real pissy and had SC create a bigger and better supersupracomputer to host a bigger and better supersuprazMKIII.com sizzzite yo!

you talking about now, or before the hack,, an if before , how an where do you see that, what was i ?

Will

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
i was here pre-hack. i was the parts review moderator when we created it. :) i migrated here from i-supra, (where i still post along with the few others, though it has been picking up recently)

so, i guess i'm an "old timer". i've been here long enough to know who powerhousejimbo was. ;)

-shaeff

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
shaeff said:
so, i guess i'm an "old timer". i've been here long enough to know who powerhousejimbo was. ;)

-shaeff
I got my first turbo timer from him

CryoSlash said:
edit. how do i figure out what number i am?
Go to [Quick Links] on forum menu bar, [My Profile], then look in the browser address line. At the end, it will have u = ###

edit:
And my vBPicGallery is the fourth most viewed :biggrinki
but that's just cause I got mine when Grim was beta testing them :p

Last edited: