ohio supra pictures!

twitch

Mar 19, 2008
lakewood ohio
im from ohio and i rarely ever see anyother mk3 around me am i all alone in this state? :( post your ohio mk3 pictures! heres mine

p1168628_1.jpg

p1168628_2.jpg

p1168628_3.jpg

p1168628_4.jpg

p1168628_5.jpg

shes not pretty ,not yet

twitch

Mar 19, 2008
lakewood ohio
OneJArpus;1168633 said:
Holy 4x4 :) She's not pretty you are right about that, but use that as motivation to make her what you want :) Good luck man!

hahah in these pictures she really does look high well thats another thing to the epicly long todo list thanks for the support :)

-brenden (twitch)

twitch

Mar 19, 2008
lakewood ohio
ERA;1168650 said:
Sweet monster truck.

Edit: Sorry, just got out of a thread looking at a whole bunch of MKIIIs with little to no wheel gap aha.

yea i dont have the money to lower it yet i just spent it on getting it running and a new headgasket

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Twitch, the car looks like a great start. I am in my 13th year of owning my Supra and it still is not finished.

I would propose that many on this board feel the same way about their Supra"s, always and forever a work in progress.

That being said enjoy where you are it with your Supra and realize, this is just the beginning ^^

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
Wasn't this car for sale? I'm pretty sure I seen it on criagslist. Either way, it looks good, just need some lowering.

I know 4 people around here with an MKIII, 3 are on this site but, they don't post hahah. I'll try to get some pics.

albo_bizak

Jul 28, 2007
Cleveland
Hey TWITCH I'm from Lakewood Ohio too, but i haven't seen your 4x4 supra around. I own a 87 turbo, its maroon with black fenders cause the fing garbage truck side scraped my car. Right now the my Supra its at Lakewood High at the automotive center fixing my brake lines.

twitch

Mar 19, 2008
lakewood ohio
Supra28;1168845 said:
Wasn't this car for sale? I'm pretty sure I seen it on criagslist. Either way, it looks good, just need some lowering.

I know 4 people around here with an MKIII, 3 are on this site but, they don't post hahah. I'll try to get some pics.

yea it was forsale becasue it wouldnt start for a while then i realized what was wrong so i decided not to sell it :)

twitch

Mar 19, 2008
lakewood ohio
albo_bizak;1168877 said:
Hey TWITCH I'm from Lakewood Ohio too, but i haven't seen your 4x4 supra around. I own a 87 turbo, its maroon with black fenders cause the fing garbage truck side scraped my car. Right now the my Supra its at Lakewood High at the automotive center fixing my brake lines.

i think ive seen it befor ive got a friend in that program his names ryan hampton i havnt driving it around in a while because it will not idle due to what i hope is a broken plug and a bad intake gasket

albo_bizak

Jul 28, 2007
Cleveland
Code:
i think ive seen it befor ive got a friend in that program his names ryan hampton i havnt driving it around in a while because it will not idle due to what i hope is a broken plug and a bad intake gasket

I'm stopping by tomorrow to check on the progress of my fuel and brake lines. There is this auto joe junk yard by Avon Lake that has two Supras that he is parting out one is a turbo and the other one is an NA that's where i get majority of my parts. You are the second person that i know with a supra in a 50 miles radius

smokem

May 22, 2008
Oio
im from parma and i dont know of many mk3's around either. when you see antoher one it always comes down to pulling pver and bs'ing a lil. i used to own a black 87, and now in the process of building #2. white 89t . but since the weather is crappy it prolly wont be out till spring, if its even done by then. there is also a mint 88 NA that is in the area too, my uncle has owned since new. see ya around

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
As Nick said.......... OhioSupras.org

C'mon. For crying out loud I'm not even in Ohio and I've been a member on there for a while now! :biglaugh:

There are a lot of Supras in Ohio, actually.

But Ohio is pretty spread out......So I'm sure they're few and far between.
That, and there are a lot of really nice Supras, so I'm sure not all of them are driven daily.

You need to join OS.org...................and start attending the mini-meets and even Annual meets! :)

Here is a random thread with some pictures from an Annual Meet back in '07.
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51805&highlight=ohio+supras
Jeff

Last edited:

smokem

May 22, 2008
Oio
there are alot in ohio just more towards columbus... there are only a few around the northern area. esp mk4's there are even less of them around here. os.org is a good site. the meets from what i hear are good.. never been to one theey were to far for me to go back when gas was crazy. hopefully itll stay this low for awhile