oh my god...these chips...are...amazing

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
Doritos X-13D

try them. i'm serious. if you want a suprise and want the full "holy crap" effect, dont read below for their flavor (its not on the bag)
note; some tasters think they are gross. some think they're amazing. so its controversial, unlike something normal like cheeze.

(not my picture)
sm_photo_missing.jpg

.......they taste like eating a BURGER!!! i'm not kidding. not quite sure if its a McDonalds cheeze burger or a BK one... but they truly taste like a burger, not a stupid 'kinda-similar' taste...

Last edited:

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
yes they are nameless. i'll get a picture up.

its a "flavor experiment" (marketing ploy)

its amazing how well their idea works though...one dude with a bag at my school got at least 40 people at my school to try them. pretty awesome marketing if you ask me.

they taste pretty good... better once you realize what they're supposed to taste like.

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
dude...its a revolution.

haha....but yeah. theres another thread on some x-box site if you google it.

i just thought it was neat...i mean c'mon! a burger chip? tell me something that even comes close.

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
as far as i know....

some dork on the xbox forum is selling a bag on ebay....not sure why...

maybe they're ultra rare. not sure? i'll have to check tomorrow.

---edit; that jet is pretty awesome by the way....Vert. take off/landing. that would be scary.

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
damn....

thats high.

when you fly high enough up to be considered an astronaut...you know you're high.

its sad, i read one of the notable flights (a death) and it was depressing... i know thats what test pilots do and all, and tons of it happen, but just how he was in contact and people talking to him as he plunged to his death never slowing past mach 3....

15 gertical g's....8 lateral. thats insane.