no heat

Ace

Apr 2, 2010
Paramount, California
Wow, okay I just got thrown back to noob status... After tearing apart my whole dash again.... I replaced the seals and everything but I realized it wasnt coming out near the blower at all. But what I didnt know is that the motor can spin both ways depending on which way the neg and pos are connected ( i didnt kno that) lol... So I took a chance and wired it the other way and bamm Got dusted Literally dust blown str8 to the face our a/c kicks @ss !!! I got my heat and everything. hahha

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
So you wired it oppsite and now it works better?

Odd. very odd esp since it wasnt like that from factory.

Danlo

May 27, 2009
North Carolina
Very interesting!
I will have to check into this because I did changed the blower motor with an after market one. When I replaced the motor it could be wired to rotate any direction.
HUM!~ I just wonder. That should be an easy one to find out this weekend.

Danlo

spunkenhimer

Feb 14, 2011
Goldsboro NC
ok i'm having the same problem and i didn't do anything to my heater core just getting cold air out of the vents. the only thing i've done recently was change out the head gasket cause i blew mine. Already replaced that and all but my car doesn't idle right and the cold air problem haven't checked my hoses on my firewall yet but will do that soon. if anyone finds anything please let me know.