Newbie here:)...

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
Greetings everyone. My name is Zac. I am the proud owner of a 1991 GA70 ( 2.0 GT widebody ). Its got the 1g-gte twin turbo engine, 5spd trans. I've got a 3 in exhaust, HKS intake, BRIDE BRIX seat, MOMO "Race" wheel, Tien coilovers, RAZO turbo timer, Spatz front upper srut brace and a few other small items. I've got some plans for this beast! I know its not that fast compared to a heavliy modded 7m or 2jz but its my first Supra, so I am learning. I currently live in Tokyo Japan and I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and I look forward to getting to know you guys and learning more about my tank of a car.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
welcome to supramania! there isnt to many 1g cars on here but i believe there is a few. this is a great place to learn and get help.

hopefully you enjoy your time here! :)

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
It's awesome to have you here man, welcome! I hope we get more people from Japan to come on this website, tell your friends! I'd love to know what's going on over there with the mk3 community. Visit often ;)

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
I ran my frame code( E- GA70H- BLMVZ) on a website and it said that it was either a 2.0 GT wide body or a 2.0 GT widebody with elctronic specification. Given that my car doesn't have the digi dash I am left to assume that my car is the first one.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
:ttiwwp:

Heh always wanted to use that. Man we'd love to see what your engine bay looks like (I know I do). Welcome to the forums BTW. It looks like you're going to be one of the rare breeds on here.

You plan on comming back to the us? If so, taking the car back home too?

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
I will get pics as soon as the weather clears up here. When I come back to the US I probably wont take my baby back with me. It would cost a small fortune to convert it and I can just imagine what a headache it would be to find 1g parts in the States. I would want to get an MK4 but they are so outrageously expensive in the States that when I get back I will probably just a early 90's turbo.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
:icon_surpYou've got a very unique car, plus you live in Japan man! You know what that means? Since SM is one big family that means you're going to hook us up with all of the JDM parts we need!! :icon_surp +1