New wheels: Work FS. '87 Turbo

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
Wow-I saw your car at HIN this past weekend. I have the orange one with the bomex kit that was at the show. The wheels fit the car very nice in person, they sit just right-and compliment the vip look very well. The bodywork was done very well also, when I saw it I was like "man, I didnt know B Magic made a kit for our cars?". Did you use the top half of the 87 bumper and mold the rest of the kit onto it? Overall, very well executed car, and I love the wheels (I have a lexus that I started to do vip on as well with 20 inch MRR HR3's). Keep up the good work!

Turbo Drifter

Dec 8, 2005
Surrey, BC Canada
Cant belive I missed this, great job!! That front bumper is perfect!!! Best one I have seen on a MKIII.

To dial in more rear camber look up A-1 racing, they make rear controle arms with much more adjustability. My car is a bit lower and I can get a max of -6deg with them. Looks like that would work with your setup nicely plus you can cary on the gold thime (you will know when you see them).

Jeremy

drerok

Feb 6, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
www.myspace.com
Thanks for all the positive comments!! I really appreciate it. Yeah, i did have to hack up a B-magic front from a 240sx and widen it 4" then mold that to the top half of a stock dumper. i've done many other bumpers for other cars, so im pretty good with fiberglass fabrications. my IC pipes are 2.5" with rubber couplings. i'll look into the rear camber! been waiting for some info on that.

thanks again guys!

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
i like your car, the front is awesome. the wheels look good. i just dont really like stretched tires, and i like them flush. it doesnt matter what i thin though, its your car.