new to this forum,hi

cash

Dec 11, 2011
charleston
the names cary aka cash(those are my initials) i work at balance clothing company im the production manager if you get a chance check us out.look foward to meeting people and their cars on here. i also need numerous parts asap haha so i def need help also.

cash

Dec 11, 2011
charleston
its a 87 n/a.im trying to put a boosted swap in it like 2jz or maybe i can get a hold of a 1uz that would be a crazy swap.but idk as is the car is stock ready and almost ready to primer.just need a few parts to get it running again,like a fuel pump (really need whole tank assembly) but yeah other than that its my baby have had the car for years it hast been on the road but a few times up and down my old road and on the interstate once then my starter went out and it sat for a while because i got a q45 and my money went into it. i love this supra its been my dream car for ages i traded my crx for it back in 07 and still trying to get it going. i know im going to use this site so much already.

Mal

Jan 16, 2012
West Virginia
Sup man, I know you from the local forums, if you need some help with a swap me and a few other supra owners would be down to help. I know of 2 other mkIII owners and 2 mkIV owners in our area so give me a shout!

cash

Dec 11, 2011
charleston
Hey what's up man,thanks it look like I'll be doing a swap for sure here soon.just not sure what route kinda wanna go with a 1uz with itbs ;) but I can keep dreaming lol, most likely it will be a jz swap tho.yeah man I def keep in touch as the car sits I'm about to start a builders thread and start Rollin with this project again.also I got this r154 so if your I teresed in it let me know I'll hook you up.thanks brolo