New Skyline Spy Shots

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
is it just me,or do you not have to squint at it too hard to see rx8?

and i've heard 70k+ price tag

considering the "old" skylines are going for what, close to 100k for a legalized rhd car?

beleive me, chances are that we aren't exactly their target demographic...

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
MKIII N00b said:
omg, i had this awesome dream where toyota revealed what was never expected by any body, the new toyota supra with an I6 N/A or TTengine...but hey it was only a dream right?

That would be a dream....... Just be carefull talking about a mk5 will get you flamed around here.......................................:icon_bigg

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
I don't understand the skyline hate. The supra is just as overrated as the skyline. If it's a nice car that's reliable, powerful, easy on the eyes, and most importantly speaks to the driver's soul, then I can appreciate it.

I personally am interested in this car. Hehe, when I graduate from college next year I'm gonna splurge on a new car *I'm keepin the Soup, just want a new car too*...and if the new GT-R is in the right price range I may try to get one, or the new Challenger or try to legalize an R32 (they should almost be classic cars which will make it a lot easier!)...so many choices!

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
The suzuka blue s2k's are GORGEOUS! I thought about trying to get one, but decided a convertable would be impractical until I get a place with a garage. (I know you can get a hardtop for them, but I hate the way they look with them)

ians13

Nov 8, 2005
Jacksonville, fl
I don't gave a shit what the price is on the car as long as they don't over run the streets like that freaking ,impreza every were you look damn another wrx or sti, makes me sick it's like the new civic. every single impreza driver thinks he the fastest shit on the street. i see 20+ wrx daily jacksonville is chock full of them.

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
ians13 said:
I don't gave a shit what the price is on the car as long as they don't over run the streets like that freaking ,impreza every were you look damn another wrx or sti, makes me sick it's like the new civic. every single impreza driver thinks he the fastest shit on the street. i see 20+ wrx daily jacksonville is chock full of them.

Tokyo is kinda like that too. But only with Skylines and Silvia's. I see those damn things everywhere! Vans and wagons too. Everywhere I tell you!!

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
i believe the reason why us supra owners bag on the skylines is because just that...we are supra owners and we believe no matter what the competition is whether its a skyline or RX7 our will always be on top, even if they arent.

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
I don't believe that. If someone has a built RX7 or just gives out some specs that point to a ballsy car, then I'm a realist and can accept that their car is better. I love my Supra, don't get me wrong, but it is by no means the end all be all car