New parts = New thread :) lots of pics!

supramad77

supramad
Feb 5, 2006
Dartmouth, Devon, UK
Nice looking ride. Where did you get the hardpipe and couplers for the intercooler. Looks real nice and i need to change mine so i can show my enigine off. Not as nice as this one though.
I just fiitted jdubs cam covers look very nice .

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
Allan_MA70 said:
a little bit restrictive / ugly for such a nice car otherwise :/
Exactly. New DP required.

I know that you've got some cash into both the elbow and HKS DP, but a better DP would seriously open that restriction up.

I used to have a HKS DP and a SS turbo elbow so I know from experience that it was a mistake. I'll be ordering a SP61GT-compatible DDP right quick, which will be the third DP I will have used.

Red Dragon

Keep That on the Down Low
Jan 5, 2006
Austin, TX
heh, I always hated the fact that HKS DP had that restriction, but that is a genuine HKS DP, no welding. I just had the wide band bung welded onto it, hence the pic.

I plan on ditching the entire setup including the current HKS sport turbo and stock mani, and switch to something else completely. So I didn't want to buy a new DP that may not fit whatever I end up switching to.

Thanks for the comments though, I know it needs to go!

Red Dragon

Keep That on the Down Low
Jan 5, 2006
Austin, TX
supramad77 said:
Nice looking ride. Where did you get the hardpipe and couplers for the intercooler. Looks real nice and i need to change mine so i can show my enigine off. Not as nice as this one though.
I just fiitted jdubs cam covers look very nice .

Those are the pipes that come in the HKS intercooler kit, which were then ceramic coated. Couplers (and all the vac lines) came from hightempsilicone, in the vendor section.