New Guy

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
always probable to have a leak of some sort, now that you have seen all of our hoses try to remember each one and which could not be sealing well. go over your vacuum lines and pull off your stock bov and try to blow through it. if you blow through it gone, if not well upgrade anyway. do you have stock airbox and exhaust on that? if it has the intake you will probably hear a 3 pulse flutter when you let off the boost.

i spent about $1200 on my engine and when i was done it was still stock. just extremely mint/stock perfect running nothing left to fix just upgrade. yea its allot and you probably wont go that far but i am anal when it comes to having quality parts under the hood.

vanman

May 22, 2005
Fayetteville, AR
It has the stock intake, and I guess you could call the exhuast stock...it is rusted off halfway past the cat. Plan on getting a 935 MS exhaust, one of their custom money savers. Oh, another thing, I cant hear anything over the cooling fan! it is freakin loud and it makes the thing sound like a truck! maybe the clutch is out in it or something?