New Girl In Town

nastysupragrl

Dec 3, 2006
Arizona
wingman said:
where in AZ are you? i'll be moving down to phoenix myself in the next year. If you want you can join azsupracentral.com. it's just a local forum, but plenty of good guys over there too.

im right out side of phoenix and i actually am part of azsupracentral!:icon_bigg

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
nastysupragrl said:
I LIKE 240'S AS WELL. i OWNED ONE WITH A SR20DET MOTOR AND SADLY HAD TO GET RID OF IT... I WOULDNT MIND OWNING ANOTHER ONE

capslock.jpg

Yea, I know I'm mean, messing with the new people...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Hey Danielle, welcome to SM.. :D:D:D

Hey, look for Jen on here, she has a supra in your area... Its black and pink, pretty sweet car... I forget her screen name here...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Reign_Maker said:
Hey, look for Jen on here, she has a supra in your area... Its black and pink, pretty sweet car... I forget her screen name here...

:rolleyes: .......we definately have the best mods.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Who? What? *runs out*

I forget her screen name, she doesnt post much, but her car is famous for its wild ass paint job... And the girl kicks ass, she's hella cool...

Wait... did I just say hella? OMG, I said it again... WTF hella?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Having a full time job and having 3333 posts is keeping hella busy..............:biglaugh:

O.K. my postwhoring is over with. Gotta keep a low profile for a while. I think I'm on the radar..............lol

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Welcome to Supramania. :icon_surp

Have any pics of that rear?

?

I absolute LOVE the way the Nur-spec exhaust looks from the back. :D

J/k, lol.

FYI: Supra's are better than 240's. ;)

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
nastysupragrl said:
Hey Clint your in this forum too! Thats awsome and yea maybe this weekend we can get some people to go for a drive. Thats great that your car is running too! I cant wait to see it!

I dont have a lot of pics of my car but here is a few and recent pics of me you can see on myspace http://www.myspace.com/nastysupragrl.

~Danielle

Wow! You car does look so big!:naughty: