New forum feature.... REP POWER!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
suprahero said:
I never new I would become an outcast for going 1jz. I would have rebuilt my 7m to the fullest, but it's hard to compete with you and Kwnate, Reign, and Duane. No matter what it looked like, it would dull in comparison. There's less competition on the 1jz side.......................:biglaugh:
We still love ya. Keep yours stock and supe up vixens 7M!

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Too late, it's over, a short lived feature that was put in place of your rep bar that said, "rep power: (your rep power number here), then however many rep bars you have.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
you're all post whores. thread moved. :)

edit: at this point, it'd be best to remove the reputation system al-together, as it's obviously misused...

-shaeff

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I dont get it, im lost.
hhahah, wow went to user CP to check and I got neg. repped by nate and disced. LOL
hahah....
and disced called me a faggor. LOL

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
whatever! it's all menial in the end. people should know that regardless of how many posts you have, or how many green bars, that information might not be valid.

judging people by green bars and post counts FTL. judgement by facts, knowledge, and willingness to help is the way to go. i rarely give out rep points. i give them out when i stumble across an excellent, informative, and well written post.

-shaeff

Status
Not open for further replies.