New forum feature.... REP POWER!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
OneJoeZee said:
your avatar looks like a good rapist... make sure to invite him to the party.
Its Lewis Black... Far as I know, he's never raped anyone, well, maybe he verbally raped a few dumb asses, but other than that, nope, dont think so... :)
Yellow 13 said:
OH SHI-

Reigns beating me. Help me out guys!

I will give 1 Internet to each person who helps me.
Begging for rep eh? So sad... Check yur rep now bish... Lucky for you, I repped you before I read this cry for help, hehehe, I probably wouldnt have, but, hey, its all fun...
Brewster said:
i'm so close to neg raping everyone in this thread :rofl:
I thought about doing the same thing... It would be a sad day... Lucky for these beechez I have no more power to give due to too much in 24 hour rule, BUT... You know when Yellow hits 1000 he is going to turn evil and neg everyone with a vengeance until only HE has the powah of the green bars, and you will ALL be helpless, except me, I will save you all!

Its only 4pm, I need to put the rummy down... Wait, I dont have any rummy... wtf? I have no excuse for my whackines... DAMN IT! Im just a wierdo!

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE HIGHLANDER!

Reign said:
Begging for rep eh? So sad... Check yur rep now bish... Lucky for you, I repped you before I read this cry for help, hehehe, I probably wouldnt have, but, hey, its all fun...

You didnt say there were any rules. Ill pay you back when I can spread some more around.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
There can... be only... one...

Considering that I truly AM a "highlander" Scot, then by default, i should win... Im the HIGHLANDER, guy...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Tanya said:
lol, I thought I was the only Highlander dork

I miss that show :(
I love that show... I used to have a HL sword... As for the movies, the first was the best... NOT ON HOLY GROUND HIGHLANDER! *I'll be waiting for you... outside!* One of the VERY few movies that can yank a tear from me... You know what part im talking about? +1 to anyone who does!!! *but it'll have to wait till I can +1 again, but I'll owe ya*

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Reign_Maker said:
I love that show... I used to have a HL sword... As for the movies, the first was the best... NOT ON HOLY GROUND HIGHLANDER! *I'll be waiting for you... outside!* One of the VERY few movies that can yank a tear from me... You know what part im talking about? +1 to anyone who does!!! *but it'll have to wait till I can +1 again, but I'll owe ya*

uhmm when she dies?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I owe you... ;)

Yeah, that part rips me up... When she asks him why he stayed with her... OMG! *wells up* If I watch it with Tamara, she'll start cryin, then Im like, damn, and then its afriggin sob fest... Of course, the song playing: Who Wants To Live Forever... *sighs* That just makes it all that much more powerful... Actually, that whole soundtrack by Queen is fantastic!

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Reign_Maker said:
I owe you... ;)

Yeah, that part rips me up... When she asks him why he stayed with her... OMG! *wells up* If I watch it with Tamara, she'll start cryin, then Im like, damn, and then its afriggin sob fest... Of course, the song playing: Who Wants To Live Forever... *sighs* That just makes it all that much more powerful... Actually, that whole soundtrack by Queen is fantastic!

I'm listening to that song now because of your previous post, hah.

Damnit. You suck, I want to watch the movie now :icon_evil

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Oh, and Im a MAN! Uh huh,,, Thats right... I can cry... So what! *b-o-o-h-o-o*

:D:D:D

Edit: yeah, Tanya, now that song is playin in my head! "There's no time for us.... There's no place for us..." eeeeeeeeeek! I gotta go down a beer or something...

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Reign_Maker said:
Oh, and Im a MAN! Uh huh,,, Thats right... I can cry... So what! *b-o-o-h-o-o*

:D:D:D

Edit: yeah, Tanya, now that song is playin in my head! "There's no time for us.... There's no place for us..." eeeeeeeeeek! I gotta go down a beer or something...

Cry baby :icon_razz

Duane

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Reign_Maker said:
Its Lewis Black... Far as I know, he's never raped anyone, well, maybe he verbally raped a few dumb asses, but other than that, nope, dont think so... :)
I thought about doing the same thing... It would be a sad day... Lucky for these beechez I have no more power to give due to too much in 24 hour rule, BUT... You know when Yellow hits 1000 he is going to turn evil and neg everyone with a vengeance until only HE has the powah of the green bars, and you will ALL be helpless, except me, I will save you all!

Its only 4pm, I need to put the rummy down... Wait, I dont have any rummy... wtf? I have no excuse for my whackines... DAMN IT! Im just a wierdo!

Lewis Black is the fuckin MAN!!
He found the end of the universe, which is located in texas.
Between Two star bucks right across from each other.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.