New England Dragway

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
I try to attend as many of the Friday Street Nights held at NED as I can.
It helps cap off the week, and it's always entertaining to watch Accords run 19's. "yeah, but they're low 19's!"

Anyone interested in meeting up there during the summer? I won't be running the Supra, as it's too busy running me right now... but for the record, I did not see ONE mk3 last year at all. We need to represent.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
I'm up for it. I didn't get to attend that many last year, I made it up twice and one time i got there just as it started downpouring and they decided not to open (we did get a 3000GTVR-4 to get his car all dirty in the grass out front and chased off the property though:biglaugh: )

Sounds like a good idea. My friend and I kind of have a silent friendly bet that will probably be settled this summer, he wants to do some time trial track racing this summer, so I gotta step it up in the 1/4 if I don't want him to beat me on the track and strip.:icon_conf When do you think the Supra will be back in action Kurt?

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Wont run this year... I've got way too much to do.
I'm not gonna rush it though.

If I feel the need, I'll buy another and assign it DD duty.
With bolt-on's of course. SP57 is a bolt on, correct? :evil2: lmao

I'm on the lookout for a good condition bodywise n/a or turbo targa with a ragged engine. If anyone happens to find one in their area for cheap please let me know.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
http://boston.craigslist.org/car/137047829.html
^^ 89 turbo, $3100 don't know if this is anyone's on here? in the Lynn area. It's auto with 170,000 miles but the guy says "This is one of the cleanest Supras of this generation you will find. I mean CLEAN"
It's got an intake and 20psi boost gauge...and ready for your 'bolt-ons' lol
not sure your price range, but it doesn't look bad.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
I saw that one a while ago!
But, nah, more like $500. lol.. I want a broken one, since I have plenty of shit to fix it for free.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Haha yea I figured it was alittle much for a DD to use while you get yours up.
I wish you asked a few months ago...I could have gotten an 88 NA with a poop motor for basically free, some rich girl that my friend helped out had one and she needed a HG replaced, so my friend did it for her and she offered him the car for free. She had bought an 04 tiburon and 2nd gen DSM and didnt want to deal with the Supra I guess... I had too much going on to take it at the time and I heard she sold it for 200 bucks or something, it was running just had problems. Damn I shoulda taken that as a parts car:slap:

-Sorry back to topic. New England Dragway meet... who's interested?

Fastway135

Nov 7, 2005
Mass
MassSupra89 said:
http://boston.craigslist.org/car/137047829.html
^^ 89 turbo, $3100 don't know if this is anyone's on here? in the Lynn area. It's auto with 170,000 miles but the guy says "This is one of the cleanest Supras of this generation you will find. I mean CLEAN"
It's got an intake and 20psi boost gauge...and ready for your 'bolt-ons' lol
not sure your price range, but it doesn't look bad.

Dude thats my supra! LMFAO. I was thinking about selling it at the time but things came up and im keeping it now.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Haha really? nice car, looks really clean. Glad you're keeping it, and sorry for trying to take it away from you:naughty: lol

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Wednesday, April 5th is gonna be the first street night, and I'll be there!
If anyone's planning on going, let me know.

No Subaru action this time. Friday, April 14th, though... It's ON!

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Damn this week is the first Wednesday I have to work, usually it's my only day off. Oh well I'll be up there later. Wasn't it usually tues. and fri. were street nights? Whats the Subie do in the quarter Kurt?:naughty:

Toyotax I raced my friend in his celica when my wastegate was broken and I couldnt boost past 1psi and still left him about 10 cars back, line up with some off the street civics and you'll blow their doors off.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
YOU DON'T HAVE TO RACE TO GO....
Just go to watch...
I don't know what the Subie runs, and won't for a few weeks.
I'm guessing 17's. lol no joke though.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Yea is it still $10 to watch $20 to race?
Haha my battery tie down broke after I closed my hood at a gas station on the way up last time and I couldn't race lol:icon_mad: .
It seems like I haven't been in so long, I'm liking this nice weather lately.
If I weren't working 44 hours this week I'd be there. You should race my Eagle, Kurt. My friend and I were screwing around last night and I was dead even with his ES300 Lexus, I think it's good for low 16's:naughty:

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
I'll probly go, I just need to see what I'm doing that day. I'll get back to you on that. I'm not racing this year because my car is under connstrution.

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
Ya, as far as I know me and my friend ERK are going down in the Altima project. Gates open at 5pm, see you there!!!