...maybe that's just the newer models.

i fucked that one up, i still say go with the supra. :biglaugh:

Toyota h8r

Formerly KILLERMK3
Jan 24, 2006
Sylvania ohio
www.cardomain.com
Ckanderson said:
^im assuming youve never ridden in a pullyed cobra with x pipe exhaust and intake have you?

they sound.....ummmmmm :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
im a chevy guy at heart buuuuut if i could id buy a svt cobra ANY DAY over a mk4. cheaper to go faster.....cheaper to maintain.....and come on looks and sounds better. The instant power off idle, the s/c sound.....yummy!

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
I also vote supra. Both cars have excellent qualities. But I am going to have to hand it to the supra in the rarity, and re-sale category. Both though are fuggin sexy. There are just too many mustangs on the road. I know, i know, were talking about a cobra. Even still, there are several here, in my small town. No MKIVs. Either way, your gonna get some poo nanny.

Attachments

• Toyota_Supra_BLACK.jpg
    Toyota_Supra_BLACK.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 23
  • cobra.JPG
    cobra.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 26

Toyota h8r

Formerly KILLERMK3
Jan 24, 2006
Sylvania ohio
www.cardomain.com
Dunckel said:
I also vote supra. Both cars have excellent qualities. But I am going to have to hand it to the supra in the rarity, and re-sale category. Both though are fuggin sexy. There are just too many mustangs on the road. I know, i know, were talking about a cobra. Even still, there are several here, in my small town. No MKIVs. Either way, your gonna get some poo nanny.
yes mk4's are rare...and whats gonna get jacked or broken into more likely?????? who cares bout resale????? if you buy what you like.....then why sell?

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
If you can afford an mk4, or a cobra, then you can afford to protect it.
Why sell? Some people just want to move on, or run across financial difficulties. I know what you mean though. I wouldn't buy a car on the sole thought of what I could get out of it in a few years. But, for that matter, supras are holding there value more so than the average 10+ year old cobra.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Wills7MGTE said:
CK just says cobra cuz he had one or has one I can't remember. MK4 OR LEAVE THE FORUM. lol

Calm down...holy.....

I'm not sure what I'd pick, the Supra would get me all kinds of ricer nutswingers. I don't think I'd get that with a Cobra, but I'm really not sure. I'd have a very very hard time choosing between the two.

Oh and CK isn't a mod anymore, he was to much of a douche :thefinger

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
what has the better interior? now i would never buy a MKIV and would love a cobra, but something about the mustang interior......