New car, New to Forum.

supradavenz

LOL HIES!
Apr 1, 2006
AUCKLAND, New Zealand
1g-gte came out with a w58 factory everywhere. i think even the 1g-ge's came out w55..

1g's are quite hard to get performance parts for i believe. Or atleast thats the case here.

Nice to meet ya driftshin, looks like your rides pritty straight from the pics.
Got any plans lined up yet for it?

PS. watch them turbo's they don't like being miss treated ;) been threw about 3 sets of them myself.

DriftShin

DriftingShinobi
Aug 17, 2007
Lusaka
supradavenz said:
1g-gte came out with a w58 factory everywhere. i think even the 1g-ge's came out w55..

1g's are quite hard to get performance parts for i believe. Or atleast thats the case here.

Nice to meet ya driftshin, looks like your rides pritty straight from the pics.
Got any plans lined up yet for it?

PS. watch them turbo's they don't like being miss treated ;) been threw about 3 sets of them myself.

Man do i ever. Damn parts are 3 levels more scarce than teeth on a fcking chicken! Wanna do something bout the exhaust first (DPP) + the air intake. Then suspension will come next followed by the wheels. Its so damn hard getting a car in the state you would find it overseas. I'm curious tho supradavenz, how the heck did u go through 3 TBs?

Last edited:

DriftShin

DriftingShinobi
Aug 17, 2007
Lusaka
gonzy tunning said:
welcome to the site man,nice supra but the flames got togo man,,u need to lwer that,gt

Damn scoop (still scratching my head as 2 why it was put) and the flames will be the the 1st to go. Will post pics when i have it repainted. cant afford coil-overs so will probably go with shorter springs to lower the sucker!

Quick question, how do CAI (cold air intake) systems hook up from the filter to the TB piping? What happens to the air sensor (or rather how does it connect?)?

http://www.mk3ukr-supra.com/Intake, IC, WI.htm

supradavenz

LOL HIES!
Apr 1, 2006
AUCKLAND, New Zealand
3 sets.. 6 turbo's all up :( my first supra was a 1ggte that soon ate the turbos after i did exhaust and intercooler. to much flow to older turbos? 2nd one i got hand been driven like it should and well yeah.. i got it and turbos were already on the way, they soon died. got another set for it and didnt take long for those to go either.. 2nd turbo's FTL! prolly would have been a good idea to replace with ct12a's from 1jz but i didnt know of any.

I even got i think it was a H series diff in my 1ggte supra for some dumb reason.. think thats wat 1gge's had.. smaller diff and was only a single spinner.