Need Supra Tech, Fort Myers Florida

AFTERMATHpb31

Jul 6, 2006
North Fort Myers, FL
:1zhelp: Does anybody know of any good supra techs in the Fort Myers, Florida area. Im looking to have some work done soon and some tuning and looking for someone who can do the work and tune also since i dont know very much yet. Thanks

1_slo_92

Aug 21, 2006
Hillsboro Ohio
nows a good time to learn. Read, ask questions. When I started on my supra I was a$$ backwards but asking ?'s and reading the info on this site helped me get where I am and im still realatively new. Plus you can save some $$ and get more mods

AFTERMATHpb31

Jul 6, 2006
North Fort Myers, FL
true, only problem is its my daily driver and i dont have the time to do everything myself and also dont have the tools needed, for instance MHG, maybe head job, turbo replace, and the big thing is tuning of the aem ems when i get it cause i have the 550cc, upgraded ct26 and lexus afm, and plan on tuning everything and doing it right the first time, and ive learned alot from when i got my first supra a couple years ago from just reading the forums, but i still am not very mechanically inclined to do alot of it myself on a timely basis. ive done bolt on things so far like exhaust, intake, and some hoses but anything more then that would take too much time.

1_slo_92

Aug 21, 2006
Hillsboro Ohio
even if you ship it to a shop it's not going to be a in and out deal. Before you do all this work think of getting a cheap beater. I broke down and bought one so I would have time to finish it the right way, the cheaper way, and so I can keep it running the best I can for as long as I can by leaving her setting pretty in the garage on those long rainy nights.