Need springs

Boosted516

Supramano
Apr 13, 2008
Long Island, NY
Does anyone have or know if h&r springs are any good? The last owner of my car cut the front springs so my wheels are rubbing, and the springs have no stiffness at all to the point theres holes on the inside of my wheel well. I dont have much money so if theres a good cheap way to do this let me know. :1zhelp:Thanks

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
Depends what you're looking for...most aftermarket lowering springs are cheap. What are you looking for though? Do you want the car to be slammed, comfortable, etc.?

1992supraman

Dec 1, 2007
Corvallis, OR
how much money do you have? what are your goals with this car (daily driver with weekend drives, drag car, track car)? do you want to keep the car lowered or do you just want it to not rub?

Boosted516

Supramano
Apr 13, 2008
Long Island, NY
Its a dd, and i want it lowered but comfortable. I probably have about $200 - $250 and i saw eibachs on ebay for like $250 shipped. They have a 1.5in drop in the front and 1in in the back, would that be good? I actually broke a bolt on the fender yesterday because of it, ill get pictures soon.

1992supraman

Dec 1, 2007
Corvallis, OR
Boosted516;1031799 said:
Its a dd, and i want it lowered but comfortable. I probably have about $200 - $250 and i saw eibachs on ebay for like $250 shipped. They have a 1.5in drop in the front and 1in in the back, would that be good? I actually broke a bolt on the fender yesterday because of it, ill get pictures soon.

the eibachs would probably be a good choice then. They have a good drop and are a comfortable ride. If youre looking for a more agressive that stock set up then I would recommend the H&Rs. And you should also look at a different shock setup because if your running stockers with your cut springs theyre probably already blown.

Boosted516

Supramano
Apr 13, 2008
Long Island, NY
1992supraman;1031807 said:
the eibachs would probably be a good choice then. They have a good drop and are a comfortable ride. If youre looking for a more agressive that stock set up then I would recommend the H&Rs. And you should also look at a different shock setup because if your running stockers with your cut springs theyre probably already blown.

how much would shocks cost?

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Get kyb shocks (~35/shock) through tirerack.

Get any of the after market springs from the vendors here. :)

About all the springs are 200-250. Eibachs/whiteline/ST.. etc.

Don't buy from ebay while there are great vendors here to support.

supra10

May 30, 2007
wisconsin
ok so here is my kuestion seriously... so i bought the eibach pro kit lowering springs.... but i dont know if the larger springs go in the rear.... and the smaller ones go in front.... am i right or wrong??? or the smaller ones go in the rear.....? help anyone...... lol (seriously i need to know)