need help eliminating p/s and a/c!

Junior

Jul 2, 2006
Ontario, Canada
no problem man. I don't like hassling people over dumb ideas, just help them as best as you can and let them figure iout if it's dumb or not in the end.

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
We remanufacture 1jz ps pumps for $130, I have several cores ready to go. Eliminating the ps on a Supra really is not a good idea, that's why people are telling him not to do it. It I was going to do something like that, I would hope people would talk me out of it. AC, well that's not a necessity, but keeping ps on a 3600lb car is just common sense.

Junior

Jul 2, 2006
Ontario, Canada
if he asked me to help him attatch a jet engine to his car, I'd probably help him with that too. It's up to him to figure out if he really wants/needs to do it, and he might have 1000 reasons that he doesn't wanna explain here.

if someone asks me for the weather section of the newpaper, I give them the weather, not the weather, aswell as sports and politics, just incase they where interested.

and after 2 full pages of responses, noone had handed him even the weather page yet, just sports.

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
^^^^ interesting way of putting it.....

theres a tech thread above that has the belt part #'s in it for no AC, NO PS but keeping AC, or eliminating both.....