Need a whole thread to post my MKIV! Come see why!!! (56K DIE!!!)

TopNotch2JZ

Restoration bliss
Dec 16, 2007
Corner, Alabama
One of the moments you have all been waiting for...... (can I get some Rocky theme song music!) haha

Well I picked up my hood this weekend and when i got home I decided to throw the rest of the front end stuff on along with the hood. Well it turned out GREAT!!!! My parents were out of town this weekend and they didn't get back til this morning. Me and my dad adjusted all the front end and door lines after they got home though, but the current pics I have now are before we adjusted the lines cause I didn't know when they were getting home so I went ahead and took them. I will get more pics this weekend though of the new lines hopefully. All I can say is that they are so close to perfect you can't even tell. Shoot, I may even go far enough to call them perfect! haha.

Anyways, without further ado, here are the pics. PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT I AM MISSING THE PART THAT HOLDS THE BUMPER UP IN BETWEEN THE HEADLIGHTS WHICH IS WHY IT HAS A GAP AND IS SAGGING! Also the bump stops for the hood were to high in these preliminary pics which makes it look worse than it is also.

I decided to get some more "whole body" shots since I haven't ever really had any. You can see my RMM wing also. This is the only whole body one I have uploaded right now though.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Good back half shot

p925329_1.jpg

p925329_2.jpg

Now the new stuff!!!

p925329_3.jpg

p925329_4.jpg

p925329_5.jpg

p925329_6.jpg

p925329_7.jpg

p925329_8.jpg

p925329_9.jpg

p925329_10.jpg

^^^^YAY, my car is happy again! See he is even smiling! LOL

Keylan

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
:::golf clap:::

awesome work man, glad you went through the trouble to save one. Obviously in better hands than the previous owner.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Good job Keylan. I'd love to see it running so I have another supra locally for our supra meets. Hopefully this spring or summer some time we can get a really good meet going.

Looks great! I've always categorized the MKIV as a smiling car. It used to be the most happy car around until I saw the new 911 GT3s, those have a very obvious smile that beats the MKIV's. My car's also two colors right now and I'm doing some lining up of the front panels too =)