My Website Add your Supra!

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
Hmm... Pushed the send, and it took me to outleek express, and said that it must be sent via email... Copied the form to the email then and sent away, didin't see any other option :)

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
I noticed on your links page you had screen shots of your entire desktop... atl+Print Screen takes a shot of only the selected window. Would make it look nicer.

mattgo

Oct 15, 2006
Anacortes, WA
you can add it, I'm not supposed to modify anything on the site until Tuesday, cause I have to email all the things I changed to my professor so she could grade it as a final project.

Last edited:

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
table borders = late 90's website styling (tacky)

you should change the default link color, dark blue doesn't work very well on a black background. same goes for the blue text on the "Add Your Supra" page

the right table cell's background color of Blue Screen of Death blue is not visually appealing

Supra logo at the top of the page should be centered (though the Geocities ads certainly aren't helping with making things look centered...

I personally would vertically align the pictures on the right to the top of the cell, maybe horizontally center as well (assuming you get rid of the table borders)