My Supra won't sound like a Cressida anymore

mkthree92

Supramania Contributor
Jan 21, 2007
AL
Looks very nice, Nick. Personally, I love how it looks similar to stock.

Does anyone know where I can find a sound or video clip of this exhaust? I've searched through a few exhaust threads here, the HKS Web site, and Google, but I couldn't find any clips of this exhaust. All help is appreciated.

bluepearl

Jul 21, 2005
pa.
I run this cat-back with a BIC downpipe and no cats. Car is almost quiet as stock, does not drone at cruise, is a real open 3 inch exhaust and with a 50 trim and very minimal mods easily does over 300 RWHP.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I ran this exhaust with stock dp and cat, 11.5psi, and the exhaust is quiet enough to allow you to hear more of the engine and turbo spool. Good flow without announcing yourself.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Looks great Nick! I too have that exhaust and I love it. Good sound without being overly loud/ricey. Mine's about ready for some cleanup and a repaint. Maybe when I put a high-flow cat on... My favorite feature is that it looks very close to stock. I had wanted one from the first day I saw drunk_medic's Supra on i-Supra.

drunk_medic said:
I don't know - living in Arizona now, I might even consider it again.
I'll be moving to Tucson at the beginning of next year. I can't remember, did you get your car back from Reign_Maker or have you got a different Supra now? Or no Supra?

mkthree92

Supramania Contributor
Jan 21, 2007
AL
Thanks guys for the review and info. This will most likely be the exhaust I'll get.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
swaq said:
Looks great Nick! I too have that exhaust and I love it. Good sound without being overly loud/ricey. Mine's about ready for some cleanup and a repaint. Maybe when I put a high-flow cat on... My favorite feature is that it looks very close to stock. I had wanted one from the first day I saw drunk_medic's Supra on i-Supra.

I'll be moving to Tucson at the beginning of next year. I can't remember, did you get your car back from Reign_Maker or have you got a different Supra now? Or no Supra?

Currently, I have no Supra. The car went to a good cause, and will hopefully be helping out someone who wrecked their Supra get it back on the road [transplant]. Right now I have a '94 Chevy G20 conversion van and I just got a 1998 Civic LX about a month ago. My daily commute is about 50 miles each day, so I needed something a little bit friendly at the gas pump. I also need to build up my capital a bit before getting another GT car for fun/mod.