rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
sm_photo_missing.jpg

p545630_1.jpg

p545630_2.jpg

p545630_3.jpg

p545630_4.jpg

I just bought this from two very nice people in Oregon named jake and heidi they are two great people! They also had ride of the month it was an 87 turbo(blue) anyway I just bought it and its in great condition and drives very healthy. Its 89, five speed turbo, Sports top, 91 engine with rebuilt(includeing greddy head gasket), Apexi exhaust not to mention 91 bottom end! and a bunch more.... And flame tint :) Anyway I am in love with this car! I have been on here for awile and just now coming back because my first supra got smashed by a women on her cell phone :(

Anyway welcome her into the family I will get better pictures up soon when it stop raining!

Ps. its now in seattle lemme know who wants to meet up some time and go on some runs!

Last edited:

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Nice car. So was that one Jake's? I remember him saying that the blue one was actually Heidi's and that he drove a black one.

My fiancee's brother bought a red 1990 turbo from Jake/Heidi last year. It's been a great car. I still have yet to meet them in person yet though.

There are a few upcoming meets.
One in Centralia: http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39194
And then I'm hosting a fun run down in Corvallis: http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38943

A side note, I don't suppose you have the actual 3D model that's in your sig? I wouldn't mind having a MKIII model...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome Mr. Rush. Luckily for you that you have 1991 parts since we all know that is the best year made...............:evil2:

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
Thanks for the nice words Cory! I was glad to see the supra go to someone who will take good care of it. Take some better pics of it when you can, k? ;)

And yes Justin, that was my hardtop.

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
New pictures, and yes the blue 87T is Heidi's car. Soon enough I will take some more pictures and some interior because its clean!