My new exhaust! Now with pics and video! :)

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
JustAnotherVictim said:
There is only one Lange.
Jeff Lange has no family, he willed himself to be.

little known fact: there is a second lange, who also willed himself into existance, he was blessed with welding skills while the second was blesed with knowledge of all things toyota. :D

Lilmiss: that post is the best part of the thread, im glad you approve :)

Evan: sounds pretty good i had no idea it was a 2 day thing. you got a spare couch for me to crash on? I had a buddy who was interedted in coming down with me, sound good to you? you will have to PM or email me your address or the addy of where we are gonna meet up so i can google map it and head out asap.

im glad everyone likes it, but since i was up till after 7 this morning watching the sun rise and this exhaust get completed, its food then sleep for me.

clean pics of the car and more vids tomorrow! check back ya hear? :icon_bigg

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
Evan: sounds good! hope ya dont mind! :)

Jeff: i dont think the muffler got it too bad, i accepted the fact this exhaust will limit my ground clearance a bit more than my low ride height already has. i still plan to go lower in the rear, once i find a viable option for doing so. :naughty:

yesrek

Jul 23, 2005
Calgary, AB
Exhaust looks good John, I got my car cleaned up today so photo shoot should come soon. I'll stop by your place of work tonight just before its closes so we can chill once you finish. ttyl...

Obsessionw/Boost

Sep 28, 2006
Albany, NY
DAMN.. whoever welded that deserves some serious props. That things clean. Sweet exhaust. It both sounds sexy and looks even better. Great works guys..

-Ryan

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
thanks for the kind words everyone. i got called in to work today and its getting a bit dark so i dont think ill be getting any high res pics or better video till tomorrow afternoon.

it sounds awesome under WOT and i need to get a vid of it to share with you.

maby i might get some better vids tonight if i get a person to tag allong with me and film... :hsugh:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
it's not just the welding, it's the supports, ect that make it DURABLE and well worth the money as he'll never have to replace his exhaust again because of rust or wear...

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
Poodles said:
it's not just the welding, it's the supports, ect that make it DURABLE and well worth the money as he'll never have to replace his exhaust again because of rust or wear...

truth! every little detail possible was added, it required 2 custom supports fabbed up for support and even had a little bash guard to help deflect the attacks of evil speed bumps since my car is so low!

if any one needs welding done in calgary i highly suggest you give jason a call at epic welding. his shop # is (403) 237-7108 and the address is #1A 3500 - 27 street NE, calgary.

also, i have more video i took tonight. its crapy dark, and you can see the oil smoke caused by what i think is worn rings, but it sounds sooo good :)

ill post it tomorrow after work :)

p.s. anyone want to give me a good deal on a 1jz / 2jz bottom end? :naughty: