My new exhaust! Now with pics and video! :)

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Thats fkin hot, and +1 for putting it through the roof! Semi-Supra. All you need is grimjacks trailer hitch and your good to go. LOL
GL Finishing it up.

Last edited:

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
TurboFreak said:
So its gonna be like the Apexi Duals? or one on each side?

Looks sick so far!!!!

it will be like the N-1 duals, both out one side. it would look funny i think if they were on each side with my stock gas tank still installed. :)

Evan: it wont be as long as the exhaust on the seksy celsior. its only going to end at the bumper :p

Boris: lol if you are willing to pay for it if / when i get tired of it or wreck my car its yours, but it will be a little pricey.

LilMissMkIII said:
OMG i need alone time after seeing those pics!

Fking GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i demand a sound clip...

tell you what ill give you clip of exhaust when its done, if i get videos of your alone tiem :naughty:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I can't answer that question without looking like an egotistical whore, or a prudish wench, so i will ignore it ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When do we get the vid???

I'm itching to post a happy dance!!!!!!!!! ;)

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
vids will most likely come sometime wednesday if all goes well. should be done monday but the body plug for my cat temp sensor wont be in till tuesday and i dont have a chance to get good daytime footage till my day off (weds.)

its a lame bit of excuses but im hopin to atleast have better pics than it all just tacked together. i should post pics of my empty wallet after im all done paying for it :rofl:

im going to be so broke!

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Mr. Leany Shifter said:
itell you what ill give you clip of exhaust when its done, if i get videos of your alone tiem :naughty:

And you try to tell me you have no skillz? :icon_surp

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Mr. Leany Shifter said:
vids will most likely come sometime wednesday if all goes well. should be done monday but the body plug for my cat temp sensor wont be in till tuesday and i dont have a chance to get good daytime footage till my day off (weds.)

its a lame bit of excuses but im hopin to atleast have better pics than it all just tacked together. i should post pics of my empty wallet after im all done paying for it :rofl:

im going to be so broke!

I don't care about footage, as long as i get sound.

So.....

No more piss-weak excuses. Get your butt out there and get me a sound recording...

Please ;)

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
lol i have no way to get sound other than through video, besides video is more fun :)

besides my welder dosen't come back till monday :wtc:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I really hate it when a guy gets you all excited and then is a real disappointment when crunch time comes :icon_razz :icon_razz :icon_razz

just joking with ya... I'm an impatient bitch, but i can wait... i guess....

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
its okay, i know i suck... :rofl:

besides good things come to those who wait ;)

its been more than a week waiting for me so imagine how i feel, you only found out today! :D

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
Loki said:
And you try to tell me you have no skillz? :icon_surp

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

lol incase you noticed i failed horribly as always foo :p

my skillz are now in the negative :rofl:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Mr. Leany Shifter said:
its okay, i know i suck... :rofl:

besides good things come to those who wait ;)

its been more than a week waiting for me so imagine how i feel, you only found out today! :D

A whole week???

Poor baby!!!! :icon_razz

You try being 9 months without your Supe and then you can complain to me about waiting :icon_razz