my New Blitz Nur

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
Meh, 2 years, never used the silencer never been pulled over for it. Maybe you guys are just driving like morons... and they pull you over for that, then ticket your exhaust.

EdgeSupra

Feb 19, 2006
New Jersey
mkIIIman089 said:
Meh, 2 years, never used the silencer never been pulled over for it. Maybe you guys are just driving like morons... and they pull you over for that, then ticket your exhaust.
:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Tim

Oct 16, 2006
CA
mkIIIman089 said:

Man, if you live here in California it doesn't matter how you drive. The cops are dicks and they will ticket you for anything that they can.:3d_frown:

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
To be honest some of that time was spent in FL... where the cops were very fair in only pulling over people who are actually endangering others.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I still need a ride in a car with the different exhaust systems...

on my car a previous owner cut right before the resonator and put mild steel piping back to a glasspack...it's loud and annoying, and I still have the stock cat...

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
mkIIIman089 said:
IIRC its jdub who will disagree with me to no end... but yes, it is a couple inches too long. Everything lines up perfectly if you have a cat thats roughly 2 inches shorter.

i agree with you. i had to get mine cut a inch or two and now its a perfect fit

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
mkIIIman089 said:
IIRC its jdub who will disagree with me to no end... but yes, it is a couple inches too long. Everything lines up perfectly if you have a cat thats roughly 2 inches shorter.

Nah...it is a bit too long....1"-2" is about accurate. With a little tweaking, you can get it to fit fine with a stock CAT or std length test pipe ;)

jblaze

"Always the underdog"
Apr 14, 2006
Baltimore, Md
I have an Apex-i N1 and mine sounds great... only you get tired of that drowning sound in traffic, cruisin' or just idling. It's great around your friends, at the track and when your boostin' but I am burnt out on mine. Two years is enough. I am moving on to something a little more quiet. I don't need to alert anyone that I am coming. They'll see the headlights jumping with each shift. When you make alot of power, it won't be that quiet anyway. But on my present exhaust, loud is just too much. The car feels smoother when its quiet. I like mine to be quiet so when I do come by, you don't know how hard I'm pushin (or not pushin') it. Love that jet sound of quiet exhaust and hi boost!

bluemkiii

redmkiii's little brother
Jul 25, 2007
phoenix, AZ
jblaze said:
I have an Apex-i N1 and mine sounds great... only you get tired of that drowning sound in traffic, cruisin' or just idling. It's great around your friends, at the track and when your boostin' but I am burnt out on mine. Two years is enough. I am moving on to something a little more quiet. I don't need to alert anyone that I am coming. They'll see the headlights jumping with each shift. When you make alot of power, it won't be that quiet anyway. But on my present exhaust, loud is just too much. The car feels smoother when its quiet. I like mine to be quiet so when I do come by, you don't know how hard I'm pushin (or not pushin') it. Love that jet sound of quiet exhaust and hi boost!

Sell me your apexi n1 then.:icon_bigg

Last edited: