My new 92' Black Beauty!

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
I'm assuming this was for sale local to you? In any case, nice buy or rather steal! :icon_razz Hope to meet up with you guys too!

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
steveyblack;949983 said:
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/car/597025493.html

???

damn i was looking through CL and saw that and shat my self, then i remembered i saw this thread

Yea that is it! I jumped on in stat. I couldn't believe it was still forsale for 2 days before I got to it! But it was def worth the 5 hrs driving for even though we almost died.... like literally almost rear ended 4 lanes of traffic at a stand still while we were going 60! This was in the truck, trailer, and supra onboard! Actually had to go across 2 lanes of traffic to get to the shoulder and we stopped about 2 semi's deep into traffic on the shoulder! But none the less I think I can make this into a serious black beauty!!

Thanks,
Seth

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
AHH, i saw this 4 days ago on craigslist. Im in springfield, you had to drive through springfield to get to maryland right?? Unless you know some other way. lol, my cousin and I was talking about this car on friday and some how you came into the convo, i told him the famous sethron moved into Va not too long ago. Very nice and clean car. What a steal.

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
akito;950340 said:
AHH, i saw this 4 days ago on craigslist. Im in springfield, you had to drive through springfield to get to maryland right?? Unless you know some other way. lol, my cousin and I was talking about this car on friday and some how you came into the convo, i told him the famous sethron moved into Va not too long ago. Very nice and clean car. What a steal.

Thanks Guys!

Yea I was amazed it was on there for so long before I got to it! But def a steal. Originally the guy said he didn't think it would make it very far driving but I put 50 miles on it today to go out and meet Scott and it did it fine! Car pulls pretty darn strong for having low compression in the #6 cylinder! As for famous not quite sure about that.....lol! Not yet!! I am going to tear into this thing real soon. This car is going to be my beauty queen so nothing to crazy but plans are:

Right now:
Treated internals
ARP's Through out
Full Custom Exhaust

Over the rest of this year:
gt35R
Tubular manifold
Full 3" Exhaust
FFIM(of course!)
3" TB and Matching IC pipes
FMIC
Flywheel and clutch
Fuel system(pump, injectors, Reg)
S-afc and lex combo
wideband
Few Gauges
Bomex pieces
Wheels
Tint

Looking to street it at 450-500rwhp.

I am stoked to get to start over and do things right! When I finally get my 87' here it will be my beast. Should do 600+ easy with my new setup if I ever get it tuned right....lol

But we should all definetly meet up a few times this summer!

Thanks,
Seth

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
So, havent you checked for what is wrong with the 6th cylinder? Or he was just THINKING...lol anyways, jelousy. About 5 months ago, down in richmond there was a 92 for sale for 1500...yea. My cousin was mad that he didn't get on it quick.

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
akito;950856 said:
So, havent you checked for what is wrong with the 6th cylinder? Or he was just THINKING...lol anyways, jelousy. About 5 months ago, down in richmond there was a 92 for sale for 1500...yea. My cousin was mad that he didn't get on it quick.

Naw I haven't checked yet. I am just going to tear it down and rebuilt it asap anyways. I have to get another car out of our shop to make room and then I will tear into it!

stakie

May 7, 2005
Neptune, NJ
WOW!!!!!

I guess it was "pick up a black '92 MKIII" day yesterday!!!!

I also picked up one from Rhode Island yesterday. Very very clean body, even has the front bumper bottom lip, and very clean inside. Sunroof, and looking at your pics, I guess you don't have one. No TEMS on mine and alos looking at your gearstick, mine has been shortened. I also has the upgraded speakers/that funny subwoofer in the truck. I was like "WTF is that"?

It has 151K on it, NA 5spd. I got it for $4000 (yeah, I know I spent too much, but I didnt drive all the way from NJ in fucking rain and wind, and not going back without nothing. He wanted originally $5000).

First things to go are the stock springs, shocks, rims/tires and stereo. Then I'm going to enjoy the NA/5spd for a while and then dump my built 7m-gte/build auto into it.

I finally have a life back. If it wasn't for the wind on I95 last night, it would have been a fabulous ride coming home.

All in all bro, congrats!!! Let the fun begins.

TuRbOdReAmZ87

Supramania Regular
Feb 2, 2007
Southern mass
www.cardomain.com
stakie;950994 said:
WOW!!!!!

I guess it was "pick up a black '92 MKIII" day yesterday!!!!

I also picked up one from Rhode Island yesterday. Very very clean body, even has the front bumper bottom lip, and very clean inside. Sunroof, and looking at your pics, I guess you don't have one. No TEMS on mine and alos looking at your gearstick, mine has been shortened. I also has the upgraded speakers/that funny subwoofer in the truck. I was like "WTF is that"?

It has 151K on it, NA 5spd. I got it for $4000 (yeah, I know I spent too much, but I didnt drive all the way from NJ in fucking rain and wind, and not going back without nothing. He wanted originally $5000).

First things to go are the stock springs, shocks, rims/tires and stereo. Then I'm going to enjoy the NA/5spd for a while and then dump my built 7m-gte/build auto into it.

I finally have a life back. If it wasn't for the wind on I95 last night, it would have been a fabulous ride coming home.

All in all bro, congrats!!! Let the fun begins.

Hey was it on craigslist?? I dont remember seeing one in there..