My "Going Wingless For Now" Mini Project. Final pics on pg3!

Alpha WereFox

Supraholic
Aug 20, 2006
Poconos in PA
It's Dupont's Ful Cryl 2. It's single stage enamel that dries to a gloss. Today the car's color looks better but I gotta wet sand it and do a final few coats to make it look nicer. There's some runs and such. Some area's the metallic didn't lay right. I'll keep ya'll updated. Oh and RazoE, my car was repainted in 04 sometime by the last owner so it's not the exact blue. I scanned it with my job camera and it pulled a Nissan Blue Mist and that's what I mixed.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
looks like a good job, i dont think that many people will notice the difference

Alpha WereFox

Supraholic
Aug 20, 2006
Poconos in PA
And here's the final result for now.

Pic of her on Saturday. Notice my turn signal mod so the inner turn bulbs stay lit w/ parking lights thanks to a dual filament socket! And brighter outside bulbs.
wingless17.jpg

All masked off once again like yesterday and being painted a few coats.
wingless18.jpg

wingless19.jpg

wingless20.jpg

wingless21.jpg

wingless22.jpg

wingless23.jpg

All tape and paper removed.
wingless24.jpg

wingless25.jpg

My next project. Door grabbed on last owner. Going to attempt to repair it before buying another fender since I have all the material now to do so. If I fail oh well! Oh and if anyone has a side molding I can buy off ya for uber cheap PM me! Mine flew off =(

wingless26.jpg

And all cleaned up a bit for some final pics. End of mini project! YAY!

wingless27.jpg

wingless28.jpg

wingless29.jpg

wingless30.jpg

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
I'm still not a fan of the wingless supra but never the less it looks like you did some good work there.

Now get a front lip on your car ;)

Alpha WereFox

Supraholic
Aug 20, 2006
Poconos in PA
Yea I'm not staying wingless forever, just until I find something I like that no one else is using. I'm just tired of the 3pc and everyone's goin to whale tail it seems. Oh and I wish I could afford a front lip atm or I'd get one for her.