My car and friend's RX-7

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
Random idea to take dirty unwashed cars to take some pics. We ran out of light so we didn't get to get all the pics we wanted...but enjoy anyway.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
^^^^I agree with cheese monkey on this one!! The lip and the pictures look great........:icon_bigg

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
man oh man,
those sure are dirty...
:blah:
I need to take a picture of my car and show you dirty.
Not washing my car for like 2 months + it being black + snow the last week or so= one dirty ass supra.

Cars look good though man, that lip is pretty hotttttttt.:naughty:

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
JENNY! said:
rx-7's are ugly, end of story.

That is defiantly a matter of opinion. They did however get the whole round and bubbly thing down far better than Toyota did with the MKIV.

Both beautiful cars man:thumbup:

:right click, save image:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
swaq said:
I don't know how that can be classified as dirty... Looks great!

I think he was just covering his ass in case someone told him to wash his car cause it was dirty. He's using reverse psychology on us and it seems to be working.................:biglaugh:

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
Haha. It really was dirty...the front wheels had a nasty layer of brake dust. Thanks for the comments, but there were more pictures of just mine. Unfortunately, we didnt find out until later that the exposure time had been set wrong so they all came out too bright. We're gonna get some more pics soon as we saw a couple other interesting spots, but ran out of light.