My build - help me add the costs up

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
The only problem getting a turbo from ebay is the chance that its not what you wanted or its broken or ready for a rebuild. There is no way to check the quality of it. Even if you pay with paypal dont expect that to be a good way to get money back. I have been fighting paypal and a seller on a cell phone car kit. The kit is the wrong type for my phone. I filed the correct thing with paypal and they have done nothing to help me.

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
the only performance things i'd ever buy from ebay is the manifolds and intercoolers thats about it unless i know the seller personally or on SM

D

drumminforev

Everyone talks so bad about everything on ebay. If its a genuine turbonetics turbo meaning i did not get scammed...what is the worst possible thing that could happen...it needs to be rebuilt? How much extra would that cost and would would it involve.

No name brands of course are crap.

And although it is a $300 car, the only thing it needs brakes, coilovers, some paint touch up and I'm ready to roll. I invented the "500 club". Every car i buy has to be under $500. (counting 4 so far! 2 mk2 supras, 1 mk3 supra, and a sweeett geo sdorm)